Collapse
No announcement yet.

"No athletes, trainers and coaches in their right mind will use HGH few days.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No athletes, trainers and coaches in their right mind will use HGH few days.."

Random Blood Testing is part of Mayweathers’ Game Plan

By Said J. Sahi, M.D
    PhilBoxing.com
    Wed, 30 Dec 2009

The demand of the Mayweathers and Golden Boy promotion for Manny to undergo an USADA Olympic-style blood test while on training period leading to the fight is a part of their game plan. It is not really to prove that Manny is using steroids or not. It is a psychological warfare, a harassment and a distraction to Manny’s training regimen because they know for a fact that Manny can become weak if his blood will be drawn few days prior to the fight. If Manny agreed to this kind of testing, the USADA can extract his blood anytime. What Manny wants is a scheduled blood testing rather than random. This is to avoid the extraction of his blood few days prior to the fight because this can weaken him as manifested by his loss to Morales. The fact is clear, he agreed to blood testing before his fight with Hatton as shown on HBO 24/7 but it was done twenty four days prior to the fight. It was done on schedule not randomly.

A random blood testing for the synthetic Human Growth Hormone, Somatropin, within the training period leading to the fight is NOT an effective way to catch cheaters especially if it is done within the thirty days before the fight. The USADA knows this. As a matter of fact, Travis Tygart, the CEO of USADA said that to be most effective, athletes would have to be subjected to random testing while out of competition. If it will be done for this fight, it would be during competition since the fighters are scheduled to start training in early January.

No athletes, trainers and coaches in their right mind will use this drug few days or weeks before the competition. It is useless because it will take several weeks to months to have the desired results. That is why this test is recommended to be used when athletes are out of competition.

It is not simple to use HGH for few weeks before the fight. It is troublesome. When using HGH the body also needs more thyroid hormones, insulin, corticosteroids, gonadotropins, estrogens and what a surprise androgens and anabolic steroids. This is also the reason why HGH, when taken alone, is considerably less effective and can only reach its optimum effect by the additive intake of steroids, thyorid hormones, and insulin, in particular.1 These other drugs can be detected by the urine test then NSAC urine test is already enough for this.

There are three hormones which are needed at the same time in order to allow for maximum anabolic effect. These are HGH, insulin, and an LT-3 thyroid hormone, such as, for example, Cytomel. Only then can the liver produce and release an optimal amount of somatomedin and insulin-like growth factors. This anabolic effect can be further enhanced by taking a substance with an anticatabolic effect. These substances are-everybody should probably know by now-anabolic/androgenic steroids or Clenbuterol. Then a synergetic effect takes place. 2

Blood sugar and thyroid hormone should also be monitored while using HCG. It is really difficult and inconvenient to have all these stuffs during competition especially when you have only few weeks before the fight. That is why, this is being done during out of competition when athletes have several months prior to the competition or fight.

Manny Pacquiao, when he is out of competition, he is busy making movies, TV shows, commercials, interviews, business meetings, and many more un related to boxing, then how could he use HCG when he is out of competition?

It is not impossible to have ‘Manny Pacquiao’ in our midst. This was done before. Have we forgotten Henry Armstrong? Some would say, he is better than Manny. Others would argue that they are equal.

We have to accept the fact, that once in our life time there are persons who can have extra ordinary accomplishments. We have Michael Jordan of basketball, whose body elevation and hanging time seems unexplainable. Michael Phelps of swimming, whose records seems unbreakable.

And Many More. If we will believe with Mayweather Sr, does it mean they are also on steroids?

Those people who can not accept what Manny Pacquiao right now are ignorant, bias, envious or simply idiots. If it is only Mayweather Sr. is accusing him, I can understand. What saddened me, there are those people or agencies who are supposed to be well informed that seems to agree with him. Maybe also, other people can not accept that a little brown guy from the Philippines is now the true king of the boxing world, that he is better than Ali and second only to Sugar Ray Robinson.

1, 2. http://www.anabolicsteroidsguide.com...files/hgh.html

Pac is making it worst. Agree to the test, beat the **** out of Mayweather. Move on. A 3 step process. He can never. I repeat he can never clear his name unless he takes the test. No matter how much money, how bad he knocks out someone. The stench is forever on him, until he takes the test to prove the doubters wrong. He can public statement, and Mayweather, Oscar, Larry Holmes, Sonny Liston, who can sue everyone. It doesn't change peoples opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MIAMI CANE View Post
      Pac is making it worst. Agree to the test, beat the **** out of Mayweather. Move on. A 3 step process. He can never. I repeat he can never clear his name unless he takes the test. No matter how much money, how bad he knocks out someone. The stench is forever on him, until he takes the test to prove the doubters wrong. He can public statement, and Mayweather, Oscar, Larry Holmes, Sonny Liston, who can sue everyone. It doesn't change peoples opinion.
      you sir, are hilarious

how is pac's name tarnished?
      hes not a steroid user until proven so
      keep that in mind

if I call you gay right now, does that mean you are really gay?
      no, because i have no proof
      Last edited by overlordbox; 12-30-2009, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
        If we will believe with Mayweather Sr, does it mean they are also on steroids?

Those people who can not accept what Manny Pacquiao right now are ignorant, bias, envious or simply idiots. If it is only Mayweather Sr. is accusing him, I can understand. What saddened me, there are those people or agencies who are supposed to be well informed that seems to agree with him. Maybe also, other people can not accept that a little brown guy from the Philippines is now the true king of the boxing world, that he is better than Ali and second only to Sugar Ray Robinson.
        Any Phillipino doctor willing to call people ignorant, idiots who don't agree with him is ok in my book.

Comment

this shows the level of education of the mayweathers and the fl****s LOL

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            Any Phillipino doctor willing to call people ignorant, idiots who don't agree with him is ok in my book.
            Said J Sahi is not a Filipino name. I dont think.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              the same goes with me
              with
              arrogant crackheads and convicts

Comment

Originally posted by overlordbox View Post
                you sir, are hilarious

how is pac's name tarnished?
                hes not a steroid user until proven so
                keep that in mind

if I call you gay right now, does that mean you are really gay?
                no, because i have no proof
                Perception. You don't have to be proven to be something. Perception is a ***** in America.

If Kim Kardashian tells the whole world you gay because you wouldn't **** her. Then guess what, the perception of you is going to be??

Comment

Originally posted by MIAMI CANE View Post
                  Perception. You don't have to be proven to be something. Perception is a ***** in America.

If Kim Kardashian tells the whole world you gay because you wouldn't **** her. Then guess what, the perception of you is going to be??
                  did i mention that calling you gay got you fired and now every guy you know wants to sleep with you and now that your reputation is really bad is that still perception?

Comment

By Said J. Sahi, M.D
                    PhilBoxing.com

move along people nothing to see here

Comment

Working...
                    X