Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats everyones take on Leben Vs. Bisping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the thing i really like about leben is we have gotten the chance to watch him grow as a fighter...
    Even before the ultimate fighter he still held a 15-1 record, i think most of us have seen the clips of what he did to mike swick, he was really holding his own as a real tough brawler.
    He gets on the show and right away he was willing to fight the guy who he thought was the biggest threat in josh koshcheck. Though that fight did not go his way, i think he was more then willing to get in there with the best competition. He got the chance to come back, and still at this point he was alot of raw talent, and known as a heavy handed brawler. Gets in the ring with ken dflorian who is now a top contener, and was imo on his way to a win fairly one sided fight (he was landing heavier shots and was clearly the agressor) when he was then stopped for a cut.

But when it comes down to it chris has seen alot of ups and downs since then and right now it seems to me like he has really come into his own.
    Im not trying to sound like a fanboy, but im deffinantly pulling for this guy.

Comment

Working...
    X