Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Ricans, theres gonna be a Pacquiao-Margarito press conference in New York...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any PR's who attended this event? did y'all cause a scene?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      any PR's who attended this event? did y'all cause a scene?
      Probably nothing.

No disrespect but when Paulie kicked Amir, all the Khanjas were ready to jump on Team Paulie. When Cotto got beat by bricks of stone, Puerto Ricans did nothing.

Comment

where is the conference?

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          You are right in that Resto was much more severe than Margo. Margo did get caught trying to cheat and didn't used them. They did find something that shouldn't be thee even if it wasn't plaster.

If he had nothing and was wrongfully accussed he would had a multimillion dollar lawsiut and Bob Arum would had head that charge. That never has happened yet and Capetillo took the blame.

I didn't say he was wrongfully accused because weather he knew about the wraps or not he is responsiable for what his team does. So no he doesnt have a lawsuite now does he.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Probably nothing.

No disrespect but when Paulie kicked Amir, all the Khanjas were ready to jump on Team Paulie. When Cotto got beat by bricks of stone, Puerto Ricans did nothing.
            Maybe because they were doing what other heterosexual grown men of other nationalities do...F.uck women

With the Puerto Ricans we have in NY, if it were Cotto and Khan and Cotto had kicked Khan, the Khan fans wouldn't have done a damn thing with the PRs there LOL...and I'm not Puerto Rican and I'm tellin you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              Maybe because they were doing what other heterosexual grown men of other nationalities do...F.uck women

With the Puerto Ricans we have in NY, if it were Cotto and Khan and Cotto had kicked Khan, the Khan fans wouldn't have done a damn thing with the PRs there LOL...and I'm not Puerto Rican and I'm tellin you that.
              Ofcourse we wouldnt do a thing with the PR's. They gave us J Lo man. J Lo.

Comment

Ofcourse we wouldnt do a thing with the PR's. They gave us J Lo man. J Lo.
                J.Lo is great, but there are many other PR hotties

Comment

nah ... J Lo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other Latina.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                    J.Lo is great, but there are many other PR hotties

RIP King Mag

Comment

nah ... J Lo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other Latina.
                      You need to get out more bro lol

There's Latinas here in Miami that **** on J.Lo BAAAD!!. I saw J.Lo in South Beach in 2005 at the Shore Club Hotel and though she's a really pretty woman (she also wasn't wearing make up either), I've personally seen hotter chicks (also without make up).

Zoe Saldana >>>>> J.LO right now IMO. That girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X