Why do Pac drones say "Blood drained"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    is ray allen weak minded??

"Allen is second all-time in 3-pointers, 460 shy of Reggie Miller. He has a chance of surpassing Miller, provided he stays healthy, but if he does, it will not be by divine intervention. It will be the result of years of painstaking preparation.

It will also be the byproduct of learning to strike a delicate balance between routine and superstition.

When Allen was small, he recited a familiar rhyme: Step on a crack, break your mother's back. So what happened if you stumbled onto the line? You'd groan, lament your misfortune, then go home for supper.

Not Ray. He would retreat to his room and wait for the sky to fall.

"I had a borderline case of OCD [obsessive compulsive disorder]," Allen explains. "I was never diagnosed, but it was something I was aware of."

This is how Ray Allen's mind works. If there is a speck of paper on the floor in his house, he cannot walk by without picking it up. He has tried. He has purposely marched up the stairs without correcting the glaring imperfection, but he's unable to eliminate the image from his mind until he goes back down, throws the scrap in the wastebasket, and restores order in his home."
    read the rest here: http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb...secret/?page=1
    ok, so Manny and his Dr have told you this is his problem? Or are you just reaching. To be honest it all sounds like a deflection an excuse to avoid testin for drugs, I mean really?!
    I have yet to hear Pac say any of what you've said and it seems like the drones will say just about anything now. They even go into psych books for reasons and its a shame. If Floyd refused, the answer would be simple. Drones wouldn't accept any of it, even if it came from the worlds most respected Dr.

I know you want Manny to be what he says he is, that's fine. But in reality, to all us free thinkers he is tainted till he tests and fights with a clean random blood results
    So love him, cheer him and follow him to his * Hall of fame * slot. But to most he's tainted till he takes random blood test
    Last edited by cixthree; 01-05-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X