Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defense Secretary Michael Flynn job in jeopardy over Russian connection!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Jeb bush 2020!!!!
    "Low Energy" Jeb!

LMAO at Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      One shouldn't use big words when one doesn't understand them.

It makes you look ignorant, and insecure about said ignorance to boot.

I made the STATEMENT I got the forums mixed up.

Do you need me to teach you the difference between a statement and an assumption before you trudge on?
      No you made my mistake clear right there.
      Why aren't you posting the link with the thread on the other site?
      Usually when I ask you for a link, I get one promptly. So this stalling/deflecting from you seems very suspicious.
      I never expected you to have an alt.

Comment

"Low Energy" Jeb!

LMAO at Trump.
        Poor Jeb

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I never expected you to have an alt.
          We are finished.

I told the both of you to either knock it off or present any proof you have to a mod so I'll be banned. Alts are against the TOS, so put up or shut up.

You get nothing because you aren't listening to me anyway. When you learn to discuss/debate issues like an adult and in good faith, let me know.

Comment

We are finished.

I told the both of you to either knock it off or present any proof you have to a mod so I'll be banned. Alts are against the TOS, so put up or shut up.

You get nothing because you aren't listening to me anyway. When you learn to discuss/debate issues like an adult and in good faith, let me know.
            Gotcha. Let me know when you will be posting the link or just send it to my PM.

Comment

Gotcha. Let me know when you will be posting the link or just send it to my PM.
              I wont be. I dont see how I can be more clear to you.

Remember, live and learn. Dont hurl insults and make false accusation at people and then ask them to provide things for you.

I hope it's clear to you now.

Comment

I wont be. I dont see how I can be more clear to you.

Remember, live and learn. Dont hurl insults and make false accusation at people and then ask them to provide things for you.

I hope it's clear to you now.
                Okay. At least we know the other account. We will keep an eye on the posts made with that account.

Comment

• For the record..
                  NPR: Transcripts of Flynn’s calls don’t show any criminal wrongdoing
                  http://therightscoop.com/npr-transcr...al-wrongdoing/

Comment

Okay. At least we know the other account. We will keep an eye on the posts made with that account.
                    Screw you.

Geez, are you like 12 or ******ed or something???

If you have proof, send it to a mod. I'll be banned.

But quit acting like a baby and making **** up and reposting it over and over.

And please, stop mentioning me on other threads. You cant very well try and discuss boxing with me, ask who I predict to win fights, etc, and then call me an alt.

Either leave me alone and whine by yourself, or accept I'm not an alt and debate and discuss things with me like a big boy. But stop speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

I hope you finally get it this time....

Comment

Screw you.

Geez, are you like 12 or ******ed or something???

If you have proof, send it to a mod. I'll be banned.

But quit acting like a baby and making **** up and reposting it over and over.

And please, stop mentioning me on other threads. You cant very well try and discuss boxing with me, ask who I predict to win fights, etc, and then call me an alt.

Either leave me alone and whine by yourself, or accept I'm not an alt and debate and discuss things with me like a big boy. But stop speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

I hope you finally get it this time....
                      You are on a roll. Dislike personal attacks but is here dabbling it in. Keep up and keep consistent, man.

You claim to have the proof that it's your not alt. Stop going around in circles and post the link. That is not helping your credibility.

No I will keep mentioning you when I feel; learn to deal with it. Start making picks in the prediction thread and I will not have to mention you.
                      Last edited by siablo14; 02-20-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X