No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Dychko Turns Pro, Eyes Anthony Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Dychko Turns Pro, Eyes Anthony Joshua Rematch

As overly late news kept coming, a new signing (and corresponding transition to the pros) once overlooked is worth of note. Enters Ivan Dychko, a 26-year old Kazakh heavyweight and one of the bigger amateur standouts. Dychko has been signed by well-known Australian manager Mike Altamura to be added to his MJA Entertainment installment. Dychko is quite optimistic getting in.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kazakh can't have a name like "Ivan". He's Russian, he's just a Kazakhstan citizen

Comment

This guy is a freak, he's 6'9 but can move so well and throws so many punches. He's a bit like Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        This guy is a freak, he's 6'9 but can move so well and throws so many punches. He's a bit like Tyson Fury.
        He's state sponsored doped out of his tiny mind.

Comment

Joe Joyce kicked the **** out of Dychko at theRio Olynpics. I thought AJ beat him soundly in 2012.

His stamina is absolutely abysmal over 3 rnds. How he will cope with 8-12 rnds idk.

Shame because he can box pretty well when he is fresh

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Joe Joyce kicked the **** out of Dychko at theRio Olynpics. I thought AJ beat him soundly in 2012.

His stamina is absolutely abysmal over 3 rnds. How he will cope with 8-12 rnds idk.

Yeah, this. He looks like a super heavy Lomachenko for one round but is completed knackered by round three most times. Just an extremely inefficient style for a man of his size

Said it before but Hrgovic is the super heavy that intrigues me most. Can't wait to see him in the pro ranks

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

You are absolutely right. Despite the fact that Ivan is my countryman, I have to admit he has no bright perspective in professional boxing. His stamina is hardly enough even for amateur 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                Yeah, this. He looks like a super heavy Lomachenko for one round but is completed knackered by round three most times. Just an extremely inefficient style for a man of his size

Said it before but Hrgovic is the super heavy that intrigues me most. Can't wait to see him in the pro ranks
                Hrgovic is turning pro this year, he's been in talks with Sauerland apparently. I'm also very interested in seeing him as a pro, the guy is a wrecking machine.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Hrgovic is turning pro this year, he's been in talks with Sauerland apparently. I'm also very interested in seeing him as a pro, the guy is a wrecking machine.
                  Nice, it will be great if he gets a big time promoter like Sauerland

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    Good news

Comment

Working...
                    X