Mikey Garcia would destroy Broner......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Not at 140 or above...

Beasts like maidana and Porter couldn't "destroy" broner even when they beat him up pretty good..

Garcia might outbox broner, but it's a damn good fight, and highly doubt broner gets "destroyed"
    Garcia broke maidana ribs with 16 oz gloves lmfao. that accuracy + timing is what makes mikey a beast.

Comment

Broner's BEST win was a spilt decision over Paulie.

Let that marinate with the BLM nuthuggers.

He ain't doing **** at the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Garcia broke maidana ribs with 16 oz gloves lmfao. that accuracy + timing is what makes mikey a beast.
        I agree Mikey is highly skilled but to say he will "destroy" broner is not accurate.

"Destroy" I think of fights like hearns-Duran, manny-hatton, margarito-cintron..

Mikey may beat broner, but it's not going to be that lopsided..

And link to Garcia breaking maidana' ribs in sparring, I never heard of that story

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I agree Mikey is highly skilled but to say he will "destroy" broner is not accurate.

"Destroy" I think of fights like hearns-Duran, manny-hatton, margarito-cintron..

Mikey may beat broner, but it's not going to be that lopsided..

And link to Garcia breaking maidana' ribs in sparring, I never heard of that story
          I think garcia has teh talent to do as he please with broner and alot easier than what it looks broner is nice to the eye test but when you break him down its hell flawed and mikey is fundalmentally sound. so where broner turns and land his shot that wont work with mikey cause mikey turns rigth with him and now mikey looking at him straight down the pipe and lands his shots.

garcia breaking maidana ribs in sparring is a ellie sechback video, ill find it and link it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            thats why pac-roid said no to him in a fight ROFL. get back to Tyrone fa990t!
            Whats the 182 in your username stand for? The number of dlcks you sucked :AOR: heheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Whats the 182 in your username stand for? The number of dlcks you sucked :AOR: heheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
              wheres you boyfriend tyrone? is your girl friend spoon23 sucking tyrone off? while you film and beat your little pinoy c0ck to them?

Comment

Yes he does but so do a lot of fighters. Broner has been regressing for years. Looks worse and worse each fight even as they lower his quality of opponents. You have to go back years to find a fight he looked impressive in. He is not an elite fighter and loses to any top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Broner's BEST win was a spilt decision over Paulie.

Let that marinate with the BLM nuthuggers.

He ain't doing **** at the top level.
                  You're the nuthugger in your mom's donkey show.

It's your job

You stuff the balls down that greasy squaw's throat.

Mother and Son Donkey show duos are the rage down messico way.

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Broner's never been put to sleep or KTFO several times like Manny.

Plus

I bet Broner's promotional company is doing better than Manny's.
                    Thats a very good point. Thank you for making Manny look like the true champion that he is and Broner looking like the true piece of shlth that he is. You stupid fuk. :AOR:

Most fighters dont get up from what Manny got up from and continued fighting young prime fighters. AND WINNING! LOL

Broner gets beat the fuk up and dry humped in one night and was never the same. lmfao....Thanks for your sharing your infinite wisdom with us.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      wheres you boyfriend tyrone? is your girl friend spoon23 sucking tyrone off? while you film and beat your little pinoy c0ck to them?
                      What ever you say Tyrone. :AOR:

bam bam bam bam bam bam baaaaaaaam

Comment

Working...
                      X