Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Povetkin Legal Battle Will Head To a Jury Trial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    And here is a poster that has simply lost touch with reality
    And here we have another who don't know what he's takin about.

Congratulations you just made the Virgin of the Year short list, not that we didnt know you weren't worthy already with over 9k posts in less than two years already ! Poll and thread coming, I still haven't compiled a full ten yet, I feel Laced Up deserves some serious competition this year having competed against only himself last year, don't worry LoadedWraps you'll get your chance to unify the titles.

C'mon add something to amuse us even more, I'm begging you.

Comment

Sad to see an otherwise reasonable poster go to this length to deny what has happened

Comment

Sad to see an otherwise reasonable poster go to this length to deny what has happened
        Nice touch with the smileys, who we laughing at, you ?

I ain't denying he's a doper, he is. And I want the book throwing at him, a two year ban effectively ending his career at the highest level, same with Fists of Fluff Fat Doping Fück Furry, yet Povetkin by the official testing criteria DID NOT fail that test, he most certainly did versus Stiverne, that's conclusively.

Don't step up to me when you haven't a clue what you're talking about like this other goof though. For what it's worth a still consider you a solid poster, but you're clearly misinformed or ignorant to all the facts.

Dude just sourced a link to prove me wrong and all but proved himself wrong.

Do I agree with the testing regime allowing Povetkin to allow trace amounts in a 9 month armistice period, hell no but it's been proven that said PED can't be cycled off. It appears for one reason or another Povetkin may in fact have been completely innocent but then I'm not naive enough to believe he's using some science to block results especially being so close to fight night, in many ways I'm glad the fück was popped in a sense as it saves the counter argument after the fight ie 'he wouldn't have beat Wilder had he not have been doping, yada yada'

You wanna discuss boxing lets discuss boxing, you wanna discuss PED testing, read up on it and get back to me. I don't comment without first reading the legislation.

Go to what length ? I didn't reach for the article proving guilt or innocence, I merely commented and copied and pasted it ! Do you genuinely believe you can sit there and tell NSB Povetkin did in fact fail the test last May ?
        Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 02-06-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          And here we have another who don't know what he's takin about.

Congratulations you just made the Virgin of the Year short list, not that we didnt know you weren't worthy already with over 9k posts in less than two years already ! Poll and thread coming, I still haven't compiled a full ten yet, I feel Laced Up deserves some serious competition this year having competed against only himself last year, don't worry LoadedWraps you'll get your chance to unify the titles.

C'mon add something to amuse us even more, I'm begging you.
          How do you pass THREE tests (April 7,8, 11 ) and then have magical traces in you April 27th test??? Ohh and then pass another test in may??? Pass, pass, pass, fail, pass....GTFO idiots like you supporting CHEATERS and making excuses for them needs to STOP.
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-06-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

That's what happens when they go FULL RTARD!

Comment

Fan boys of both guys will start using pictures of Wilder's and Povetkin's lawyers as their avatars within the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                How do you pass THREE tests (April 7,8, 11 ) and then have magical traces in you April 27th test??? Ohh and then pass another test in may??? Pass, pass, pass, fail, pass....GTFO idiots like you supporting CHEATERS and making excuses for them needs to STOP.
                At what point am I supporting him ?quote it please.

Another dummy who can't read, back to kindergarten with these other two dumb asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Fan boys of both guys will start using pictures of Wilder's and Povetkin's lawyers as their avatars within the next few days.
                  Figuring I ain't interested in either of them because I think both are over rated I'd like to hope you're not insinuating me as a Povetkin fan boy.

Comment

Figuring I ain't interested in either of them because I think both are over rated I'd like to hope you're not insinuating me as a Povetkin fan boy.

Comment

Figuring I ain't interested in either of them because I think both are over rated I'd like to hope you're not insinuating me as a PEDvetkin fan boy.
                      You spelled his name wrong so I fixed it for u.

Comment

Working...
                      X