Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Collazo beats Vasquez, and Garcia loses to Thurman, finally PR vs PR!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Collazo beats Vasquez, and Garcia loses to Thurman, finally PR vs PR!

Been telling yall this would be a great scrap at the Barclay's for the huge PR fanbase. I think this is on Haymon's radar. A seasoned 147 vet who can hit, made Khan clinch 80 times, versus the skeptical Garcia at 147, and both losing to Thurman.

PBC needs this.

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Been telling yall this would be a great scrap at the Barclay's for the huge PR fanbase. I think this is on Haymon's radar. A seasoned 147 vet who can hit, made Khan clinch 80 times, versus the skeptical Garcia at 147, and both losing to Thurman.

PBC needs this.
    Collazo has been shot and has never been exciting. Juanma-Vazquez and Tito-Macho Camacho were way better PR vs PR. Nothing exciting about Collazo at all.

Would rather see Garcia vs Dulorme if you want PR vs PR and Dulorme actually lives in PR

Comment

I'm sure Collazo is just happy to still get Calls from Haymon to make good money even if it means being a test for these younger fighters. Always liked Collazo though, he will test Sammy strong though and see if Sammy recovered from the Diaz fight Mentally

If he wins I'm sure he will get another opportunity for a Decent fight

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        Collazo has been shot and has never been exciting. Juanma-Vazquez and Tito-Macho Camacho were way better PR vs PR. Nothing exciting about Collazo at all.

Would rather see Garcia vs Dulorme if you want PR vs PR and Dulorme actually lives in PR
        Nah. Dulorme tried a drain route trying to fight Crawford at 140...

For the integrity of seasoned fried crisiness, the bout is more well deserved for Collazo. Plus Collazo is more known for Brooklyn and his fans. Do BK and NYC fans know of Dulorme? Or are you talking about the PR based ones tuning in to watch the bout?

Collazo over Dulorme any day.

Comment

Nah. Dulorme tried a drain route trying to fight Crawford at 140...

For the integrity of seasoned fried crisiness, the bout is more well deserved for Collazo. Plus Collazo is more known for Brooklyn and his fans. Do BK and NYC fans know of Dulorme? Or are you talking about the PR based ones tuning in to watch the bout?

Collazo over Dulorme any day.
          Dulorme just fought on the Badou Jack card at Barclays. Collazo has never been a big ticket seller or ratings drawer just like Dulorme. Just Dulorme is younger and in his prime. Collazo besides beating a fellow shot fighter in Vic Ortiz has done what the past 5 years? He got destroyed by Amir Khan for God's sake

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            Dulorme just fought on the Badou Jack card at Barclays. Collazo has never been a big ticket seller or ratings drawer just like Dulorme. Just Dulorme is younger and in his prime. Collazo besides beating a fellow shot fighter in Vic Ortiz has done what the past 5 years? He got destroyed by Amir Khan for God's sake
            The Barclays roared for Collazo during the Ortiz bout as it was the main event. Nobody forced attendance at the Barclays for that bout. So I don't know what you're talking about as non ''big ticket seller.''

I wouldn't mind a Garcia vs Dulorme scrap. I would love to see that. Let's see how Collazo does on Thursday. Two southpaws going at it. Footwork, Ortiz is better than Vasquez. Difference is the chin. As we saw, Collazo is well composed against other Southpaws.

Comment

Collazo is so irrelevant man

Comment

The Barclays roared for Collazo during the Ortiz bout as it was the main event. Nobody forced attendance at the Barclays for that bout. So I don't know what you're talking about as non ''big ticket seller.''

I wouldn't mind a Garcia vs Dulorme scrap. I would love to see that. Let's see how Collazo does on Thursday. Two southpaws going at it. Footwork, Ortiz is better than Vasquez. Difference is the chin. As we saw, Collazo is well composed against other Southpaws.
                Collazo hasn't won a meaningful fight in years. Check the fare for the Ortiz fight lots of giveaways.

There are better PR vs PR fights out there. Verdejo vs Pedraza being one

Comment

Brooklyn!!

Comment

Gee whadya know...

Al, do it! Danny needs this before another title shot...

Comment

Working...
                    X