Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs Lomachenko still needs to happen! Don't let it die!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rigo is highly skilled but he's not even on the radar, he doesn't fight nobody..he avoided the loma opportunity already ..hes not even top ten simply due to irrelevance.

Comment

"If you want to fight with me, Let's go" -Lomachenko on Rigo fight.

Comment

Comment

If Rigo puts on an impressive performance against Flores, and Loma does the same against Salido, hopefully Rigo-Loma can be made next without any roadblocks.

Comment

"That's a bad dude" - Tim Bradley on Rigo

Lets add Tim bradley to the list of great fighters that want to see Rigo vs Loma.

Comment

As others have said, Loma's too big now, it's a pipe dream.

Why would Loma move back down now when he's looking some much better at 130 than 126? Doesn't make sense to me since he just KO'd a champ in his 130 debut and schooled a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                As others have said, Loma's too big now, it's a pipe dream.

Why would Loma move back down now when he's looking some much better at 130 than 126? Doesn't make sense to me since he just KO'd a champ in his 130 debut and schooled a killer.
                He'd move back down to make a historical once in a lifetime fight...

Beating Rigo IS a big win even if Loma is the larger man... Rigo at 126 is a bigger challenge than anybody at 130... It's only at 140 that Loma will be seriously challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                  He'd move back down to make a historical once in a lifetime fight...

Beating Rigo IS a big win even if Loma is the larger man... Rigo at 126 is a bigger challenge than anybody at 130... It's only at 140 that Loma will be seriously challenged.
                  They could of done it when they were around the same weight but I highly doubt it gets made now. Rigo is better off moving up to 126 and fighting a p4p like Frampton and top guys like Russel.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                    They could of done it when they were around the same weight but I highly doubt it gets made now. Rigo is better off moving up to 126 and fighting a p4p like Frampton and top guys like Russel.
                    I think the fight can still be made. But either way, Rigo should test the waters at 126, even though Santa Cruz, Frampton, Russell etc don't stand a chance...at least it gets Rigo some much deserved exposure and pay checks.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X