Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now team parker called Wilders bluff, how will wilder get out of the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now team parker called Wilders bluff, how will wilder get out of the fight?

Wilder is the typical "hold me back guys, hold me back" type who talks big but then runs away.

He probably didn't think team parker would want the fight, but now they have agreed and will even go to Alabama to knock the fraud out.

How will wilder get out of this one so he can continue fighting guys ranked 50-100 in the division whilst a certain type of fan continues to hype him up.

Fight won't happen. Wilder is lame and his fans are lame and his fights are lame.

Comment

I like JP a lot, he's the first samoan fighter I've seen that has a jab, but I highly doubt that Wilder would even want to get out of that fight. Too much to gain and JP just doesn't have the speed or experience against top quality opponents.

Comment

Wilder win and unifies with Joshua at the end of the year.

Comment

Wilder will fight nobody until he can cash out against AJ and retire after he gets bodied.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
            Wilder is the typical "hold me back guys, hold me back" type who talks big but then runs away.

He probably didn't think team parker would want the fight, but now they have agreed and will even go to Alabama to knock the fraud out.

How will wilder get out of this one so he can continue fighting guys ranked 50-100 in the division whilst a certain type of fan continues to hype him up.
            He'll send him some brownies laced with meldonium.

Comment

Lmao TheBomber baptizes the Samoan in 5 and takes his sponsorship with Burger King by screaming in the postfight interview," Bommmmmbbbbb zquaaaaaaaaaaaaad! You can have it your way too if you want it with me!!

Comment

do you actually think Parker would beat Wilder??

Comment

Wilder would blast him from Alabama all the way back to New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                  X