Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara vs. Foreman 1/13 PBC on Spike Show Finds a Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a huge Cuban system fan. Huge Lara fan. Whack ass fight though. Pure unadulterated destruction

Comment

unfair tbh trash talk on lara makes no sense to me

this man is the number 1 in his division..cant fight 2 of the other champs, and the other champ wont fight him again or anyone that is a threat at this point

this man begs to move up in weight so he can fight the best fighter right away, but gets refused....on the other hands boxing media praise the guy who refuses to move up in weight or refuses to offer him a ppv level fight.

i hate this opponent for him bc his past says he wants better..this man just rematched his toughest fight ever..i know he isnt ducking and dodging

Comment

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
        If Lara wins, which I'm sure he will, he should fight Andrade next
        andrade is on a lay off again i dont want to see great fights turn to experiments again bc of layoffs...andrade needs to get active..i want him and lara to go at their best..he's sitting around letting everyone do the dirty work and begging..and it's just true..he's my fave guy but he's the only one not getting his hands dirty in some way some how

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          unfair tbh trash talk on lara makes no sense to me

this man is the number 1 in his division..cant fight 2 of the other champs, and the other champ wont fight him again or anyone that is a threat at this point

this man begs to move up in weight so he can fight the best fighter right away, but gets refused....on the other hands boxing media praise the guy who refuses to move up in weight or refuses to offer him a ppv level fight.

i hate this opponent for him bc his past says he wants better..this man just rematched his toughest fight ever..i know he isnt ducking and dodging
          That's the weakest begging I've ever heard of. It involves never contacting the other guys promoter, and Lara's manager saying things like "Lara commands a lot of money, can't say this fight will be easy to make"

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            trash talks golovkin, fights foreman
            ggg and hbo offer him to no deal for a ppv but u're laughin at him for trying to remain active..u're laughin at a man that just rematched a guy that he didnt have to simply bc the guy gave him a good fight a few years ago...FUGGIN BOXING FANS SMH..I FUGGIN HATE HOW SICK YALL ARE

Comment

They say PBC has one of the deepest 154lbs but with fights like this you could hardly tell.

Where Hurd at?
              Willie Nelson?
              Harrison?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Jermell Charlo vs Charles Hatley may be on this card. The other night Jermell said he's fighting real soon, and Hatley FB page say he's fighting in January.
                Hatley is Charlo's mando.
                i say no..dont see that happening

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  They say PBC has one of the deepest 154lbs but with fights like this you could hardly tell.

Where Hurd at?
                  Willie Nelson?
                  Harrison?
                  harrison is the only one on that list that would suffice..hurd should not be stepping right in with a lara right now

harrison wont mention lara on twitter i've asked him several times..he liked a comment once and neglected the rest..that would be a good fight..

Comment

No racism, but lara is going to knock that yamaka into the second row. What a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                      harrison is the only one on that list that would suffice..hurd should not be stepping right in with a lara right now

harrison wont mention lara on twitter i've asked him several times..he liked a comment once and neglected the rest..that would be a good fight..
                      Harrison is next in line for the IBF. His next fight will either be for the #1 eliminator fight or if Charlo goes up, will be for the vacant title.

Comment

Working...
                      X