No announcement yet.

9 in 10 Native Americans aren’t offended by Redskins name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I'm not offended by the name. My skin is red. So what? Savage and proud baby.

Ps-Canelo is a b1tch
    Green K sent.........................

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      How do you feel about this

Don't care in the slightest

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Whats funny is this was never about the natives, it was about white liberals and there white guilt.
        Exactly that's what's so ridiculous. White liberals are running around this country thinking it's their job to protect every minority group from any little thing that might be perceived as offensive. It's sickening.

Comment

I typed in Ottawa, my tribe (trive mi hermanos mexicanos) native Americans and posted a few examples. Javi is an idiot. Regardless, I'm not offended. It's stupid
          Boo hoo red k

No you're the idiot.

this is from what I googled Ottawa and the pictures you used also came up. When you click on that it goes to pinterest here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/241224123763218888/

that picture above is from that same link as you can see his head, mainly the top portion, is painted R-E-D.

This also comes up:

and if you look at the link they have different face paints depending on the tribe they are from. White, black & white, blue & white, red & black (taino indians).

Comment

When Supreme white man say" You get offended" then you get OFFENDED darn it!.

Comment

Don't care in the slightest
              I'm not some sjw but that logo seems kinda fuked up lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Boo hoo red k

No you're the idiot.

this is from what I googled Ottawa and the pictures you used also came up. When you click on that it goes to pinterest here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/241224123763218888/

that picture above is from that same link as you can see his head, mainly the top portion, is painted R-E-D.

This also comes up:

and if you look at the link they have different face paints depending on the tribe they are from. White, black & white, blue & white, red & black (taino indians).
                Your whole argument about a term used on an ethnic group is based on ONE COLOR of paint. Do you realize how stupid that is?

Comment

Javi shut up. You're making yourself look like a fool in the presence of an actual genius,krazyn8tive.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Javi shut up. You're making yourself look like a fool in the presence of an actual genius,krazyn8tive.
                    Well...at least I'm not posting from a wheelchair like brush

Comment

Well...at least I'm not posting from a wheelchair like brush
                      True......

Comment

Working...
                      X