No announcement yet.

Bob Arum begging for mercy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    lol fukin arum.. im suing your ass!!... but ill still do business with you doe
    yea an haynon pretty much runs Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Arum said ball is in Haymon's court. Says he wants to make the fights, lawsuit won't stop it.
      3 retweets 5 likes
      Reply Retweet 3
      Like 5
      More
      Mike Coppinger ‏@MikeCoppinger 10h10 hours ago
      Arum says he's willing to do budcrawford402 vs. AdrienBroner too. Says it only takes a phone call. #boxing
      9 retweets 10 likes
      Reply Retweet 9
      Like 10
      More
      bobarum says he would do Santa Cruz vs. Lomachenko tomorrow. Says he will work with Haymon.
      13 retweets 13 likes
      Reply Retweet 13
      Like 13
      More
      bobarum tells us on podcast stephenEspinoza is a great boxing guy and he's interested in bringing fights to @SHOsports
      Looks like arum pissed of Peter nelson
      Lol cause he's suing al haymon
      If I'm Al Haymon I'm doing Bob no favors. Bob loved doing in house fights so in a way he taught Haymon how to do what he's doing. Only difference is Al haymon is making his fighters rich while Arum was robbing his fighters. Stop with the nonsense Arum. Starting to act like Don King.

Comment

I would pay to see Crawford/Broner and Lomachenko/Cruz. Rameriz/Chavez would be a big fight as well, and add Tim Bradley vs any of Al's WW's and they'd be great fights. Not long from now, Jessie Hart vs DeGale, Jack, and the Dirrells.

Comment

Arum also said Pacquiao wouldn't be ready in May because his temporary outdoor stadium wouldn't be competed.

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
            If I'm Al Haymon I'm doing Bob no favors. Bob loved doing in house fights so in a way he taught Haymon how to do what he's doing. Only difference is Al haymon is making his fighters rich while Arum was robbing his fighters. Stop with the nonsense Arum. Starting to act like Don King.
            Why wouldn't he do business with Arum? He absolutely should.

Only problem is, I doubt Arum really wants to do business with him.

Arum always says the same ****: All they have to do is call me, reach out, etc. Same crap he did with mayweather-pacquiao. If he had any interest, he'd pick up the phone his damn self. Who knows, maybe that day is coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Why wouldn't he do business with Arum? He absolutely should.

Only problem is, I doubt Arum really wants to do business with him.

Arum always says the same ****: All they have to do is call me, reach out, etc. Same crap he did with mayweather-pacquiao. If he had any interest, he'd pick up the phone his damn self. Who knows, maybe that day is coming soon.
              Like I posted in the other thread:

Short and sweet.
              Last edited by Sweet Jones; 02-25-2016, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Arum also said Pacquiao wouldn't be ready in May because his temporary outdoor stadium wouldn't be competed.
                Lol, when you think about it...I can't believe anyone fell for that line.

Outdoor temporary stadium? Damn the fans were played hard.

Comment

arum is a snake you have to be if you want to be in the boxing business.this is a win for all boxing fans it seems like bob is ready is al gaymon ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                    Like I posted in the other thread:

Short and sweet.
                    Exactly. Not buying into that bull****. "All they have to do is reach out!" Yeah, right.

Comment

Like I said yesterday this is the smart move by Bob. HBO is giving the best dates to K2, GBP and Main Events and the secondary dates to them and Roc Nation as they have bigger stars then TR (except Manny who may be retiring but likely will take a hit from his gay bashing).

SHowtime has money and available dates and Haymon has quality fighters that would give us the fights we want.

If this whole lawsuit ends up getting dropped, Arum and Haymon start working together, and we get the fights we want, shouldn't we all be pushing for this?

Comment

Working...
                      X