Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Olympic Champion Kicked Off of WSB Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been a fan of Iglesias for many years now. It has been my dream that he turn pro since the 2008 games. **** the WSB, this guy would be running 135-140 if he simply had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Man, I can't wait for change to come in Cuba. Those animals in power destroyed the trajectory of Cuban history. Iglesias is just one example of the many injustices perpetrated on our people. I wish Roniel the best. I hope him and Robeisy Ramirez leave the island on the same boat. lol
      Speaking of Robeisy Ramirez, why isn't he competing with the WSB Cuban team? That guy was obviously the most charismatic dude on that the 2012 Cuban Olympic boxing team! He's one of the few Cuban boxers that I've seen crack a smile in a fight! Most Cuban boxers are stoic in the ring (with the most obvious being Rigo).

I know a lot of these promoters don't like the Cuban fighters, but Ramirez would be a special case because of the approachable personality he exudes. Not only that, he's also a natural fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
        Speaking of Robeisy Ramirez, why isn't he competing with the WSB Cuban team? That guy was obviously the most charismatic dude on that the 2012 Cuban Olympic boxing team! He's one of the few Cuban boxers that I've seen crack a smile in a fight! Most Cuban boxers are stoic in the ring (with the most obvious being Rigo).

I know a lot of these promoters don't like the Cuban fighters, but Ramirez would be a special case because of the approachable personality he exudes. Not only that, he's also a natural fighter.
        My only guess as to why they're not letting Ramirez fight in the WSB is because of his age. The kid's only 19. And I agree, Robeisy is charismatic. He's a baby faced killer. Everything about the kid tells me he could be a big star if given the chance.

Comment

Working...
        X