No announcement yet.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions - 1st Show Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    . While my 1st show may actually be staged a little later rather than sooner
    So the first show isn't coming soon?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      So the first show isn't coming soon?
      it's coming, just the time table is uncertain. I'm not just throwing a show though, there are alot of other things to put in place. I spoke too soon in the title with "coming soon" I guess.

I got to meet up with alot of the guys at the fights tonight who can help with getting things done in/for this sport, they all were very interested in the idea aswell as participating however they could to help out the cause.

I have a feeling that you would like me to fail in this venture, I could be wrong about that. With my money invested already all that I can now say is it is coming. Whether it flops or is a huge hit, it's coming.............. Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-24-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

it's coming, just the time table is uncertain. I'm not just throwing a show though, there are alot of other things to put in place. I spoke too soon in the title with "coming soon" I guess.

I got to meet up with alot of the guys at the fights tonight who can help with getting things done in/for this sport, they all were very interested in the idea aswell as participating however they could to help out the cause.

I have a feeling that you would like me to fail in this venture, I could be wrong about that. With my money invested already all that I can now say is it is coming. Whether it flops or is a huge hit, it's coming.............. Rockin'
        Do you have any experience of promoting shows?

Comment

Do you have any experience of promoting shows?
          yes, when I was 4 years old I promoted and played 4 characters (the goat, the toad, the rock and the Gnu) in the big card board box (with a window cut out) puppet show production of "On Top of Spaghetti". I earned well over 46 cents from the live gate but got screwed on the pay-per-view by the goat. The audience (mom and neighbor lady) both gave standing ovations while demanding an encore............... Rockin'

Comment

yes, when I was 4 years old I promoted and played 4 characters (the goat, the toad, the rock and the Gnu) in the big card board box (with a window cut out) puppet show production of "On Top of Spaghetti". I earned well over 46 cents from the live gate but got screwed on the pay-per-view by the goat. The audience (mom and neighbor lady) both gave standing ovations while demanding an encore............... Rockin'
            you should be alright then.

Comment

you should be alright then.
              lol

No, I have never promoted a boxing show. But growing up in the sport I have seen what I have and it has given me a strong base from which to jump in.

This will however be so much more than just a show. It'll take a bit more time but it's coming...........Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 02-24-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Rock, why don't you sign up D-Zizzle to do a comeback exhibition bout? You know audiences get excited when they see a big puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  Nothing screams professionalism more than a yahoo.com email address.

Have you even bought a domain yet?

Comment

This sounds cool! Are you promoting pro bouts eventually?

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
                      This sounds cool! Are you promoting pro bouts eventually?
                      Right now I have no interest in promoting the professionals. I'm focused on building the amateur sport in Detroit first. If it flys here then I'll focus on building amateur boxing in other cities, there is a certain 'vision quest' that I have started walking towards/in you could say. Join in and jump aboard, I believe that it's going to be a great ride.

If your boxing is not Rumblin' and Rockin' than you might aswell just be watching golf.

............. Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-25-2013, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X