Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Wlad is better P4P than Pacquiao and Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO. Wlad is NOT better than Pac or Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Not really they are two world class fighters fighting at the top of their divisions while Wilder fights cans and still may have worse punch stats than both for all I know.
      They aren't cans, Wilder just makes them look like cans.

Isn't that the argument you use for Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        NO. Wlad and Donaire never avenged their losses, so they both suck.

Lennox defeated every man he ever faced professionally.
        Yeah Lennox is definitely the best Canadian boxer ever

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Dan Rafael seems to thinks so. In his latest P4P list.
          Thats because that fat f**k works for Epix and does those fights in the booth. I wouldn't go to a Wlad fight if I was giving a free front row ticket to watch him fight.
          Last edited by Ringlife; 12-19-2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

If you think cheating as a form of defence is acceptable i suppose you could have him ahead.

Comment

Of course Wlad is better P4P than both. Can you imagine if Wlad was 142 lbs and still hit as hard as he does what he would do to Pac? He'd kill that clown and then take Jinky as his personal sexual advisor on Asian relations. Wlad uses his natural gifts better than any boxer and who cares if he was KO'ed 7 years ago...just 3 years ago Pacquiao was still good.

People are idiots when it comes to the heavyweight division, they have these strange fantasies of Ray Lewis sized dudes battling it out when in reality the heavyweight division tends to be made up of 1 or 2 great fighters a decade and a bunch of clowns and being that size anyone can knock anyone out. Watch Ali vs. Cooper and then Wlad vs. Brewster...If the ref from Brewster was the ref in Ali vs. Cooper 1...then Cooper would have won by KO. No discussion about it, the fight would have been called when Ali stumbled to find his corner. The 60's was a time when a 188 lbs british club fighter knocked out a guy who was considered "the greatest of all time" in the 70's a fighter with a 6-0-1 fought and won THE world title, in the 80s everyone but Tyson was considered average and Tyson never beat anyone who was any good in their prime. In the 90s a 50 year old DD breasted man became hw champ. People always say an era was weak in the HW division until that time passes.

P4P is stupid, and should be how based on how well you dominate your division. Its opinionated, but to say someone who has lost their last 2 fights and probably should have lost 3 in a row, should even be ranked...is just stupid biased. I have Pacquiao ranked 84th on my p4p list.

Comment

hell no ...but wlad should rightfully be above pacqauio right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Jeezy View Post
                  Of course Wlad is better P4P than both. Can you imagine if Wlad was 142 lbs and still hit as hard as he does what he would do to Pac? He'd kill that clown and then take Jinky as his personal sexual advisor on Asian relations. Wlad uses his natural gifts better than any boxer and who cares if he was KO'ed 7 years ago...just 3 years ago Pacquiao was still good.

People are idiots when it comes to the heavyweight division, they have these strange fantasies of Ray Lewis sized dudes battling it out when in reality the heavyweight division tends to be made up of 1 or 2 great fighters a decade and a bunch of clowns and being that size anyone can knock anyone out. Watch Ali vs. Cooper and then Wlad vs. Brewster...If the ref from Brewster was the ref in Ali vs. Cooper 1...then Cooper would have won by KO. No discussion about it, the fight would have been called when Ali stumbled to find his corner. The 60's was a time when a 188 lbs british club fighter knocked out a guy who was considered "the greatest of all time" in the 70's a fighter with a 6-0-1 fought and won THE world title, in the 80s everyone but Tyson was considered average and Tyson never beat anyone who was any good in their prime. In the 90s a 50 year old DD breasted man became hw champ. People always say an era was weak in the HW division until that time passes.

P4P is stupid, and should be how based on how well you dominate your division. Its opinionated, but to say someone who has lost their last 2 fights and probably should have lost 3 in a row, should even be ranked...is just stupid biased. I have Pacquiao ranked 84th on my p4p list.
                  If you're going to scale up or down a fighter you scale the power with it, it would be impossible for a 142lb fighter to hit as hard as Wlad.

Oh and hugging and holding isn't a natural gift it's cheating and he wouldn't look half as good if he was prevented from doing it because he has no other defence.
                  Last edited by Jam Jars; 12-19-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Dan Rafael seems to thinks so. In his latest P4P list.
                    I'm going with no.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                      I'm going with no.
                      hey rold , i respect you and all but why do you think ward should be higher than nonito right now ? who's done more lately or overall in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                      X