Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez Still Generates Huge Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kozone View Post

Accept that Marquez has PAC mans number as of late
    Huh? Pac was clearly winning before the KO and Marquez was looking like he declined. Marquez clearly won and I like both guys equally, but I wouldn't pick Marquez in the 5th fight. He's fortunate to have gotten the KO because he was on his way to losing that one, let's be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      well said my friend, how people don't see that it was a fake KO is beyond me
      I just cant believe how horribly ignorant pac-stains are...... fkn unbelievable. You clowns are an absolute joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        b-b-but I thought noone cared about Pacquiao Marquez anymore? Isn't that what the worst fanbase in sports claimed?

Pacquiao Marquez 5 does 2 Million PPV sales and would sell out Azteca Stadium with +130K Mexicans
        On cinco de mayo at that! It would be bigger than Floyd PAC thats for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
          Huh? Pac was clearly winning before the KO and Marquez was looking like he declined. Marquez clearly won and I like both guys equally, but I wouldn't pick Marquez in the 5th fight. He's fortunate to have gotten the KO because he was on his way to losing that one, let's be honest.
          Seriously, do you realise how stupid that sounds ?

Jesus pac-stains are stupid.....

In the first fight, Pac knocked Marquez down three times and broke his nose..... and he STILL couldn't win the fight. And yet somehow you think that because Pac was 1 point up on the cards in a fight that had not even reached the half-way point, is somehow relevant?

What is far more relevant is the energy that Pac was expending, the body-work that Marquez was investing in, the timing which was always going to come, and Marquez legendary recuperation and endurance.

Wow, Plankiao got completely destroyed and will likely never be the same fighter, but somehow that 1 point buffer in a fight where he got flattened TWICE means that he was cruising to victory?

GTFOH !!

Comment

• BartBears, you must be a flowmo, trying to discredit pac fans ?

Either that or you are an absolute moron of the very highest order.

" a fake knockout ".

Just wow.

Fuk me, if that was fake, I wanna see Pac get stretched for real, that would be some seriously funny ****

I thought Plankiao was dead.

Comment

Marquez beat manny pretty wide in the third fight.

manny's chances of getting a clear win if a 5th fight happens depends on how Juan ages from here on out.

Comment

I like them both equally as well but i thought Marquez landed the bigger more effective punches in the third fight and in the fourth fight had him down once and put him to sleep the second time!!! so i dont think im too far off!!!

Comment

• Pacquiao has never beaten Marquez, because he cannot, end of story.

Comment

Working...
                  X