Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I'll Only Fight Wilfredo Vazquez at 128 or Above

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma: I'll Only Fight Wilfredo Vazquez at 128 or Above

Former two division champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (31-2, 30 KO's) is certainly on board with fighting Puerto Rican rival Wilfredo "Papito" Vazquez Jr. (22-2-1, 19 KO's ) in an HBO televised fight on January 19th at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden. He says the weight must be right.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good ..maybe if he win a couple of good fights we ca get back the juanma vs gamboa hype...

Comment

So he wants to fight a 122lber at 128 or higher. Seems like Juanma is making his comeback at 130? Hope he meets Gamboa in the ring.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

you will never see that guy again - the boogey man (Salido) ended that chapter .

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          So he wants to fight a 122lber at 128 or higher. Seems like Juanma is making his comeback at 130? Hope he meets Gamboa in the ring.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          we can only hope/.

Comment

I would like for these guys to fight at 126 or the both need to move on from this fight happening. I like the whole PR vs PR thing. So I hope this fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              Good ..maybe if he win a couple of good fights we ca get back the juanma vs gamboa hype...
              why would anyone still want to see that after witnessing lopez/salido 1? i'm not one for triangle theories, but it should be clear that lopez is done being on the same level as gamboa.
              this demand is stupid by lopez. vazquez is a 122 lber, fight should be at 126. i guess the fight won't be happening judging from vazquez's response.

Comment

Make this happen at the theater of MSG!!!! I will be there!!!

Comment

and who is juanma to dictate the terms? if he wanted the fight, he should fight wvjr at his weight...

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                    and who is juanma to dictate the terms? if he wanted the fight, he should fight wvjr at his weight...
                    Juanma still the bigger name, you idiot. Plus Juanma cant make 126 anymore, let alone 122. Papito is the one talking shit about and to Juanma, so he better put up or STFU!!

But because of the weight the fight wont happend, and righfully so, because Juanma needs a couple of tune ups and then take the 130 titile from Rocky Martinez. And WV2 is the #1 contender for Donaires belt, and Donaire is about to move to 126!

Comment

Working...
                    X