VisionQwest reveals all on Pacquiao , Bob arum and Micheal koncz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey *******s can't read

Comment

manny is an idiot.When is his contract up with top rank?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros
        Manny Pacquiao asked Floyd for a loan.
        wow things are getting bad for pacquiao .for how much

Comment

Who gives a ****.. let's get the fight signed. Manny could do whatever the **** he wants with his money, just want to see him and Floyd fight.

Comment

This is ridiculous.
            You hire VQ to get to the bottom of things, and then you stiff them?
            What's worse is that VQ, despite discovering what a scumsucker Koncz is,
            agrees to extend a loan so the motherfucker can buy a house??? Did they
            even stop to THINK they weren't going to get repaid?

Tight as things are now (if that loan shit is any indication) for him, Pac may
            be so broke when he retires, that it's not even funny.

Comment

LOL Pac can't leave his pimp. And to think, this dude is a congressman. Why doesn't he borrow money from his shady ass friends in the Philippines?

Comment

It all makes sense now. I just knew Freddie Roach was wrong when he said Pacquiao was broke. I was wrong. Pacquiao definitely needs the Mayweather fight more than Mayweather.

Comment

Bob Arum is innocent! Look at all these haters. Bob would never keep money from a kid like Pacquiao, who came up from the streets.

You guys just hate jews!

Comment

to be honest i joke around with the whole manny vs floyd thing......but this is just sad.

i can't believe that manny is having financial issues after all of the fights he's had......manny has made WELL over 170 million in the last 4 years alone (his fights, his name, world promotion, sport deals, music career) & he barely has 17 million to show for it. WTF.........that number is DECLINING rapidly. i wouldn't be surprised if manny didn't even have 10 million because he owns all kinds of **** that goes no where.......(people just taking advantage of him)

michael konz is a dirty adviser under arums control........team pacs whole team is dirty because most of them are controlled by arum.........

pac associates himself with very scummy people.......the type of people that will steal, kill, or cheat just for money..............

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      to be honest i joke around with the whole manny vs floyd thing......but this is just sad.

i can't believe that manny is having financial issues after all of the fights he's had......manny has made WELL over 170 million in the last 4 years alone (his fights, his name, world promotion, sport deals, music career) & he barely has 17 million to show for it. WTF.........that number is DECLINING rapidly. i wouldn't be surprised if manny didn't even have 10 million because he owns all kinds of **** that goes no where.......(people just taking advantage of him)

michael konz is a dirty adviser under arums control........team pacs whole team is dirty because most of them are controlled by arum.........

pac associates himself with very scummy people.......the type of people that will steal, kill, or cheat just for money..............
                      I agree vato

Comment

Working...
                      X