Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Put Fear In Any Man; No One Wants To Be Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Fury took a better offer and refused to fight on a Haymon platform again. Fury talks shlt, but if we're being honest, Fury does need some more ring time before fighting the top guys. I just wish he was honest about it instead of trying to claim otherwise.

Fury at 50% proved without a shadow of a doubt that he's the better fighter even though Wilder was in prime and at his best. Fury also beat two other fighters in Chisora and Wlad that Wilder ran from.

We're not talking about the 50 Mill offer from last year. We're talking about now. Wilder does not want it next. He's said he wants it in 2020. He's already said he won't accept 50/50 as well. I know why. The fight is getting too close for comfort now and he thinks Hearn may offer 50/50 so he needs another plan to duck like the coward he is.

AJ wanted to fight Wilder before the fury fight had even been signed. So that's just more delusion from you.

You can get back to it now.
    If he truly believed that he was better than Wilder, Fury would have fought Wilder FIRST. As the WBC and lineal champion, he would have gotten an even bigger deal with ESPN, don't you think? He may not know how he got up from that hellacious knockdown, but he DOES knows he's not good enough to beat Wilder yet. And I agree with him: he needs more time and he needs to recover from the brain damage he suffered. No shame in that.

Wilder will only consider the Joshua fight when Hearn realizes that he deserves 50/50, and acknowledges so publicly. Hearn isn't there yet, so Wilder is moving on. It's up to Joshua to decide if he will go along with Hearn's direction.

Comment

Says the man running from AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
        If he truly believed that he was better than Wilder, Fury would have fought Wilder FIRST. As the WBC and lineal champion, he would have gotten an even bigger deal with ESPN, don't you think? He may not know how he got up from that hellacious knockdown, but he DOES knows he's not good enough to beat Wilder yet. And I agree with him: he needs more time and he needs to recover from the brain damage he suffered. No shame in that.

Wilder will only consider the Joshua fight when Hearn realizes that he deserves 50/50, and acknowledges so publicly. Hearn isn't there yet, so Wilder is moving on. It's up to Joshua to decide if he will go along with Hearn's direction.
        Fury got the deal on the back of beating Wilder. What makes you think Arum would have given him more money had the rematch happened and he won? You're just speculating with no substance behind it. We all know Fury is the real WBC champion. Forget about corruption, we know the truth.

He knows he's not good enough to win yet? he's just beaten him. What are you talking about. He just wants to make sure he's in the best condition before going again to make sure the judges can't rip him off again.

Brain damage? Is this part of your childish fantasy in trying to boost that bum Wilder to some kind of Super Hero status or something? Haha. Lay off the drugs. Wilder won't be round for much longer. The rat is cornered and hasn't got much time left to duck and avoid his destiny of getting knocked the f3ck out.

Tell me what Wilder generates? Then tell me AJ generates? Then come to me and tell me with a straight face that he deserves a 50/50 split?

You're also not interested in Wilder coming out on one of those LDBC channels where he said he won't accept 50/50 even if offered. Just accept it, he's a coward like he's always been. As are you for supporting it.

Comment

Who is ducking the AJ/Wilder fight?

Does Wilder deserve 50/50?

Do you agree that Wilder has said no until 2020?

Do you agree that Wilder lies a lot and contradicts himself all the time?

You calling me delusional is another time of you getting it backwards. I've said nothing delusional. You on the other hand...
          You are delusional. Look at your post. You and a few others just concentrating on the negotiations instead of the fight getting made. Deep listening to these snake promoters.

Comment

Fury got the deal on the back of beating Wilder. What makes you think Arum would have given him more money had the rematch happened and he won? You're just speculating with no substance behind it. We all know Fury is the real WBC champion. Forget about corruption, we know the truth.

He knows he's not good enough to win yet? he's just beaten him. What are you talking about. He just wants to make sure he's in the best condition before going again to make sure the judges can't rip him off again.

Brain damage? Is this part of your childish fantasy in trying to boost that bum Wilder to some kind of Super Hero status or something? Haha. Lay off the drugs. Wilder won't be round for much longer. The rat is cornered and hasn't got much time left to duck and avoid his destiny of getting knocked the f3ck out.

Tell me what Wilder generates? Then tell me AJ generates? Then come to me and tell me with a straight face that he deserves a 50/50 split?

You're also not interested in Wilder coming out on one of those LDBC channels where he said he won't accept 50/50 even if offered. Just accept it, he's a coward like he's always been. As are you for supporting it.
            You need to go watch a Wilder fight. Because the more you see him, the more you realize why Joshua has been steered clear of Wilder until the very end. Even Fury understands why Joshua wants no part of that right hand. Wilder knocked Fury down twice in the last 4 rounds after settling down on his punches and getting in step with Fury's timing. He knows what he did wrong in the Fury fight and PROVED it with his destruction of Breazeale. Fury knows he's not going to win a rematch with Wilder. Fury DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW HE GOT UP. He was obviously concussed (news flash, that's brain damage) and his team realized it's better for his health to stay away from Wilder for as long as he can. But he won't. He's a true warrior. He just can't beat Wilder.

You never heard the actual interview where Wilder said he won't accept 50/50, because if you did, you'd understand the context. Until Hearn starts talking the good talk and admits that, yes, Wilder IS worth 50/50, Wilder will move on to fight Ortiz, Fury and whoever else wants to deal with him on a level playing field. After last year's shenanigans, Wilder wants nothing to do with Hearn, so ANY Joshua fight with Matchroom must be cut right down the middle.

And you have no idea how much Wilder OR Joshua makes. It's time to stop focusing on their money (they're going just fine), and enjoy the fights! The second that Hearn comes around, the Joshua fight will be Wilder's next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              You are delusional. Look at your post. You and a few others just concentrating on the negotiations instead of the fight getting made. Deep listening to these snake promoters.
              Again you fail to answer simple questions because you know the truth.

You have to go through negotiations to get the fight signed.

I'm listening to Wilder here, not any of the promoters. His cowardice and lies are there for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                You need to go watch a Wilder fight. Because the more you see him, the more you realize why Joshua has been steered clear of Wilder until the very end. Even Fury understands why Joshua wants no part of that right hand. Wilder knocked Fury down twice in the last 4 rounds after settling down on his punches and getting in step with Fury's timing. He knows what he did wrong in the Fury fight and PROVED it with his destruction of Breazeale. Fury knows he's not going to win a rematch with Wilder. Fury DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW HE GOT UP. He was obviously concussed (news flash, that's brain damage) and his team realized it's better for his health to stay away from Wilder for as long as he can. But he won't. He's a true warrior. He just can't beat Wilder.

You never heard the actual interview where Wilder said he won't accept 50/50, because if you did, you'd understand the context. Until Hearn starts talking the good talk and admits that, yes, Wilder IS worth 50/50, Wilder will move on to fight Ortiz, Fury and whoever else wants to deal with him on a level playing field. After last year's shenanigans, Wilder wants nothing to do with Hearn, so ANY Joshua fight with Matchroom must be cut right down the middle.

And you have no idea how much Wilder OR Joshua makes. It's time to stop focusing on their money (they're going just fine), and enjoy the fights! The second that Hearn comes around, the Joshua fight will be Wilder's next fight.
                Show me where Fury was concussed and not a silly childish story you want to create to make that coward look better?

Yeah, Hearn sent some brain waves to Wilder and Finkle to make them run to Ortiz and make a fight no one cares about to steer AJ away from Wilder. He's good like that Hearn. But it's time to wake up from your dream, breakfast is on the table. Then get yourself to school, kid.

I asked you to break down Wilder's worth. Don't give me any more of this nonsense. If Wilder is worth all this, why is he getting paid less than 10 Mill? Break it down what he generates.

What was the context? Explain it to me?

Comment

Wilder does a fine job of humiliating himself.

Comment

So much fear, Ortiz turned down $7m for another go!!!

hahahahaha

Comment

Show me where Fury was concussed and not a silly childish story you want to create to make that coward look better
                      Watch the last round of the Wilder-Fury fight. It was a double-punch combination that came out of nowhere, a highlight reel knockdown. He did it again, but more emphatically, in the Breazeale fight, almost an extension of the Fury fight. Quick, dramatic, exciting and entertaining. You're missing out on something special...

Yeah, Hearn sent some brain waves to Wilder and Finkle to make them run to Ortiz and make a fight no one cares about to steer AJ away from Wilder. He's good like that Hearn. But it's time to wake up from your dream, breakfast is on the table. Then get yourself to school, kid.
                      Just last year, Hearn and Joshua were talking about freezing Wilder out. They were mocking Wilder, convincing the casual boxing fans that Wilder was unknown, had nowhere to go and didn't deserve respect. It was almost as if they were knocking him down to raise themselves up. Now, any discussion about an exciting heavyweight fight revolves around Wilder.

I asked you to break down Wilder's worth. Don't give me any more of this nonsense. If Wilder is worth all this, why is he getting paid less than 10 Mill? Break it down what he generates.
                      Wilder and Joshua are multimillionaires, like Eddie Hearn, Shelly Finkle and Al Haymon. We should all aspire to be as successful as they are, doing what we love to do...

What was the context? Explain it to me?
                      Listen for yourself:

Comment

Working...
                      X