X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palpatine is back.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      How many of them are there because I haven't seen one since Caleb Plant and I like Caleb Plant.
      it doesnt even matter if its 1 or 1 million, it still holds true.

Comment

So it's dontae box nation moaning at larry merchant?

That's a racist moaning about a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          it doesnt even matter if its 1 or 1 million, it still holds true.
          All this race shit came from Europe and Europeans. Tell the truth by telling it like it is!

Comment

All this race shit came from Europe and Europeans. Tell the truth by telling it like it is!
            Cheer for the black man or else youre RACIST!!!! WAHHHH the world revolves around us!!!

Get real.

Comment

It just goes to show that many white people and non blacks are only patriotic when it is expedient to be so. Other than that, they couldn't give a damn about patriotism. For example, when black Americans are competing in the Olympics, like basketball; Most white people are rooting for them to lose. All they ever care about is preserving their so-called fucking master race at the end of the day. The Goddamned fucking hypocrites!
              What?

"Patriotism" for boxing? I know very few white people that are USA first for boxing. But for basketball in the Olympics, everyone is for the USA just as they are for any other sport. The only exception I find is when there's a split loyalty. I'm sure Lithuanian immigrants are also rooting for the Lithuanian team; and Serbians have split loyalty as far as the Serbian team. Outside of that everyone is rooting for the American team.

If you're old enough to remember the dream team (1992) everyone was pushing for routs because for so many years it was American amateurs competing against 28 year old professionals. But since then it's been rather boring - there isn't any competition. IF anything no one gives a fuk anymore because of that.

I've never seen any white American root against Americans for race reasons - only for split loyalty reasons mentioned above.

Comment

Ok. That's just plain ignorant. The concept of clan and tribe loyalty is as old as people. Tribes went so far as to brand and tattoo their young men so as to make them distinct.

And if you think this racism started with the trans-Atlantic slave trade then you're a fool. Take a look at the Islamic slave trade and the insanely racist ideology of arabs (especially Saudi arabs); oh and take a look at the rest of the world with a special look at China.

This racist **** aint a white thing; or a black thing; it's a human race thing.

No one started it but we can end it by rewarding good behavior. If you think "great black hope" is demeaning then you ought to take a look at the "great white hope" statement. If one is demeaning then the other is as well.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                  Have you ever seen any “american” members here ever supporting mexican americans?

Its literally only other mexicans.

They literally will ride ghanians before them. Then they wonder why guys wont rep them.

During Arreola-Stiverne, everyone was cheering Stiverne to win because Arreola was a “lazy fat lard ass”.
                  Uh...
                  Stiverne isnt?
                  Everyone was saying crap about supporting “african boxing” when Magdaleno fought Dogboe.
                  When Dogboe got beat by Navarette in f**cking New York the audience was silent.
                  Provably thought Dogboe was from Atlanta.

Look how much they dickride cubans in general.

Dudes trying to recreate the 60’s but their fighters suck ass.
                  I'm a black American who rooted for Andy Ruiz and yelled out "USA!" when he beat Joshua. Mikey Garcia is also one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Dontae has a point. Merchant was happy to see an American lose to a foreigner. Just because the American was black and the foreigner was white.
                    Why is to you think Merchant was supporting Fury? I listened to see what the fuss was about (it was long & tedious) but it seemed all Larry's references to the fight were with regard the enjoyment of a big US heavyweight event.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Joshua isn't black enough for the LDBC I guess.
                      Joshua is mostly Nigerian and some Irish

Comment

Working...
                      X