Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua 🦆 waiting for Wilder to get old

Deontay is 31 AJ is clearly ducking and waiting for Deontay to get old

Comment

Wilder has no intention to fight Joshua. Asking for 50/50 and the fight to be in America proves that.

Comment

31 isn't old lmao.. These are big heavyweights.. They're prime years are between 28 and 35. It's actually a scientific fact that bigger men reach thier physical prime later than smaller men.

Comment

Maybe Deontay should stop acting like a little b1tch and ask for a reasonable amount of money. If he was serious about making a fight with AJ he'd take 6 or 7 million and then make his money on the backend in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmoose View Post
            Maybe Deontay should stop acting like a little b1tch and ask for a reasonable amount of money. If he was serious about making a fight with AJ he'd take 6 or 7 million and then make his money on the backend in a rematch.
            He won't even fight Whyte for 4million.. Lol he said he wants 7million to fight Whyte.. 7MILLION!

I thought Whyte was a bum.. So why be so scared of him that you need to price yourself out for fighting a bum when he's already offered a career highest 4mill?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              He won't even fight Whyte for 4million.. Lol he said he wants 7million to fight Whyte.. 7MILLION!

I thought Whyte was a bum.. So why be so scared of him that you need to price yourself out for fighting a bum when he's already offered a career highest 4mill?

If he was serious about AJ he'd be licking his chops to fight Dillian. He would think it was easy money. Go over to UK, wash Whyte, and then call AJ out in his own backyard. Not only forcing the fight, but lining his pockets as well. I don't like to bash fighters, because he has the balls to get in the ring, but it really seems like he doesn't want the fight.

Comment

If he was serious about AJ he'd be licking his chops to fight Dillian. He would think it was easy money. Go over to UK, wash Whyte, and then call AJ out in his own backyard. Not only forcing the fight, but lining his pockets as well. I don't like to bash fighters, because he has the balls to get in the ring, but it really seems like he doesn't want the fight.
                True Whyte vs Wilder is a entertaining fight in itself.. They are both trash talkers so the lead up will be good but more importantly it guarantees a fight with AJ.

Hearn said today on Sky podcast that AJ will be ringside if Wilder fights Whyte and he would enter the ring after to call out the winner for a unification next... That's a excellent way to kick start promotion of AJ vs Wilder so I don't see why Wilder is ducking.. It really looks like he doesn't want to fight. Not a good look when people already criticise him for not fighting anyone.. Now it seems like he deliberately chose not to fight tough opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Lmmfao rotf

Comment

Who lmao??? Since when does Hearn dictate who and where Wilder fights? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X