Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are Floyd Mayweather jr and Andre Ward more skilled than Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    notice Maxi or Diego Rodriguez alts arent posting anymore..
    I wonder what your excuse is now mister 'has to move up in weight class doe'? Considering Klitshcko brothers have competed in the highest weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
      Actually, I take my point back about Mayweather. I actually rank Mayweather equally to Wlad. That's because Mayweather at least proved earlier on in his career that he has the offensive skills to consistently stop / KO opponents

Andre Ward, not so much!

However, I still don't believe Mayweather is 'better'. At the very least, equal!

Andre Ward doesn't even come close to either Klitschko bro.
      your getting closer but still not there yet.now once u admit ward has also better skills then u will have made it

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        dude you asked who lost more rounds as if to say Floyd has lost more.i just pointed out wlad lost 4 FIGHTS and by ko or tko if that makes u feel better. so whats worse losing a round or getting knocked the f out
        He never been knocked the fuk out doe. Standing in your feet and having the ref stopping the fight isn't the same as getting KTFO.

Anyway, my point was that Wlad before nearing 40 lost fewer rounds than Ward or Mayweather combined. Even in Wlad's losses, he was winning every round until the rounds that he lost in. In other words, they only contribute to him losing 4 or 5 rounds in total and those are mainly the rounds he was stopped in. So even in those very same bouts that he lost in, he was winning every nearly every other round other than the very round he lost in.

Furthermore, I'd rather lose and have a career that Wlad did than the career Andre Ward did. Any day of the week! Despite 3 or 4 losses, Wlad's accomplishments are literally unparalleled. On the other hand, Ward's career is nothing to special.

Comment

I wonder what your excuse is now mister 'has to move up in weight class doe'? Considering Klitshcko brothers have competed in the highest weight division.
          You always get caught with your alts doe

If you're acknowledging the highest class there is, then there's no point for you to ever speak about other boxers from different classes correct? Especially multi-divisional champs or contenders innit...

Yup, brush that salt and those multiple alts off your shoulder have yourself still getting punked

Comment

How are Floyd Mayweather jr and / or Andre Ward more skilled than either Klitschko brother in terms of boxing skills when:

1) Both brothers, particularly Wladimir has lost fewer
            rounds than either Floyd Mayweather Jr or Andre Ward
            combined.

2) Both Klitschko brothers are defensively just as good, if
            not better than Ward or Mayweather (get hit by the
            same amount, if not even less) but have a superior
            offense (more frequently inflict more damage upon
            their opponents, stop their opponents and land more
            effective punches upon their opponents). Therefore,
            Klitschko brothers are more skilled because they are
            offensively better whilst defensively, it is at the very
            least (from the Klitschko perspective), a tie!

3) Both Klitschko brothers have been far more dominant
            overall against their opponents than either Floyd
            Mayweather Jr or Andre Ward.

So just before the comments related to Corrie Sanders doe, Lamon Brewster doe or Chris Byrd doe are posted, keep in mind that 3 or 4 losses in the heavyweight division in a career spanning near 70 bouts or more are insignificant, when taking into consideration that both Klitschko brothers have set records and accomplished feats that are unparalleled from their victories. In other words, their unparalleled achievements from their victories make their losses insignificant and irrelevant. Wladimir Klitschko's dominance for nearly a decade > Floyd Mayweather Jr's or Andre Ward's dominance over their opposition over any period of time.
            What kind of bull**** troll thread is this? Fine! Then I'll just have to help spell it out for you a little. It's called being undefeated.

Why, I am not saying that the Klitschko's were not skilled because obviously they were. For example, they both had extensive amateur pedigrees and were fundamentally sound boxers who had eventually became champions. However, at the same time; They both had several losses on their records.

On the other hand, Andre Ward and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Did not. Moreover, both Klitschko boys have lost by way of knockout; Whether they were of your typical variety or simply just by your technical variety; Which includes but are not just limited to: Stoppages, retiring on stools, quitting etc; However Ward and Mayweather does not.

This is what makes them more skilled and lastly their resumes. Both Klitschko boys combined probably have had the worst resume of any of the heavyweight champions in boxing history. They fought in the era of the weakest division of the sport.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X