No announcement yet.

Amir Khan And Faryal Makhdoom Admit Anthony Joshua Affair Claims Were A Lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan And Faryal Makhdoom Admit Anthony Joshua Affair Claims Were A Lie

While not going so far as to apologise, Khan went on to admit the only reason he went to Dubai was to rile her.

"I partied in Dubai with friends to get my wife angry," he shared on Twitter. "Shouldn't have. That's not like me and I'll prove that."

"I still have made my decision to leave Faryal. It happens in life. The relationship was getting unhealthy. I wish her nothing but the best."

Last edited by NahMean; 08-11-2017, 08:54 AM.

Lol @ that tweet to Joshua.

He seems so relieved that his wife didn't get plowed by his BBC.

Comment

Love Amir but he really is a dopey bastard. If you think somebody is smashing your wife, surely the first thing you do is find out for sure, rather than letting the world know of your suspicions via twitter...

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Lol @ that tweet to Joshua.

He seems so relieved that his wife didn't get plowed by his BBC.
        They're in denial. Similar to hectari and his ex after she experimented with the BBC.

Comment

Surprised AJ was so chill about being accused of cheating with another man's wife who he has never even met.. But then again UK hates Khan and loves AJ. He got no backlash from these accusations.

AJ was getting mad props and people were actually supporting AJ for banging Khan's wife. Whereas Khan (a victim who has supposedly been cheated on by his wife) was getting roasted online.. No sympathy for Khan lol people were brutal towards him.
          Last edited by NahMean; 08-10-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

It's gonna still be awkward when they cross paths.. Both are known for commenting on sky sports for boxing.

Comment

I hope the first time Joshua and Khan run into each other again, they're both taking a piss next to each other at a urinal You know what Khan will be thinking about LOL

Comment

Khan is so dramatic and such an attention junkie. He makes his life an open book for the whole world to see. He doesn't seem to be a very serious boxer anymore. Even with the KO loss and the hand surgery he should have been back in the ring by now or at least have a fight coming up.Khan is a twitter twerp.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Khan is so dramatic and such an attention junkie. He makes his life an open book for the whole world to see. He doesn't seem to be a very serious boxer anymore. Even with the KO loss and the hand surgery he should have been back in the ring by now or at least have a fight coming up.Khan is a twitter twerp.
                  That's why if you are an athlete you don't tweet your personal problems.

Comment

What they claim happened:

What REALLY happened:

Comment

Working...
                    X