Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you purchase/support Mayweather vs McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might buy it simply because the PPV in the UK is much cheaper. If i was paying USA prices, i very much doubt it.

I have no problem with the event but that's what it is, an event. It has very little to do with boxing. If they be honest and just say it's an exhibition and for money then that's alright, good luck to them. I hope Floyd doesn't try to big it up as a genuine fight/win.

It will still sell an incredible amount either way.

Comment

Really don't matter, this thing is breaking records even without us the boxing fans buys! Casuals Sports fans in general and UFC Fans are eating this one up big time and the Presser and Pre Fight Programming is going to be a show in itself!

So it doesn't matter what any of us thinks or if we will buy or not It will Double the PPV Sales of Canelo vs GGG unfortunately!
      Last edited by sicko; 06-14-2017, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
        People genuinely need to boycott this fight. If this is a success it acts as a platform for all other joke circus fights to come after it. It's legalised robbery, they're fooling the public and laughing all the way to the bank. Whoever pays for this is a straight up f*****g idiot.
        The problem is that the MMA fans will buy this fight because they will actually think that Conor has a chance, as well as casual fight fans will, they will hype the **** out of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          yes..........
          You ain't the only one a couple of the guys already on facebook getting money together for a fight party.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Floyd is dead to me
          Lmao......

Comment

Unless it has a stacked undercard I am not buying this.

Might see it in somebody's else house or a bar

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
              People genuinely need to boycott this fight. If this is a success it acts as a platform for all other joke circus fights to come after it. It's legalised robbery, they're fooling the public and laughing all the way to the bank. Whoever pays for this is a straight up f*****g idiot.
              You sound like you need a hug

Comment

If my friend doesn't order it ill watch at a bar

Comment

I really have no interest in it. McGregor isn't even a boxer and the entire thing is a foregone conclusion.

Something for Floyd's less educated fanabse to whack off to and say he's "MMA champion, 50-0, etc".

This forum is going to be uninhabitable for about the next year.

Comment

They should ask for 100$ from each moron to purchase the fight hahaha.
                    Lots of those ppl who have attained to those gyms for 15 days once in their lives and quit will pay for this shid. You know those gym on which this exact line is written "MMA-KARATE-BOXING-NINJA MIXED CLASS" all in one super duper style taught.
                    Fuk Floyd even if he gets touched once. He is not aware of his responsibilities as the most famous boxer of our time. He better KO him, play him, make him cry and hopefully kill him.

Comment

This fight might be over in round 1. TKO for Floyd, thats how bad it is

Comment

Working...
                      X