No announcement yet.

Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    They were married barely a year, I highly doubt the judge will rule in her favor, she'll be lucky to end up with a couple of million at best, any more is injustice.
    Regarding divorce settlements, according to the 2004 Grant Thornton survey in the UK, women obtained a better or considerably better settlement than men in 60% of cases. In 30% of cases the assets were split 50-50.

So it's a myth? I dunno, never been married, not going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
      Regarding divorce settlements, according to the 2004 Grant Thornton survey in the UK, women obtained a better or considerably better settlement than men in 60% of cases. In 30% of cases the assets were split 50-50.

So it's a myth? I dunno, never been married, not going to.
      That's the U.K, this is the U.S, even so you might be right. I just don't see how a judge could come to the conclusion that this woman is owed 200+million for barely a year of an unhappy marriage.

Comment

That's the U.K, this is the U.S, even so you might be right. I just don't see how a judge could come to the conclusion that this woman is owed 200+million for barely a year of an unhappy marriage.
        Yeah it's all I could dig up. But here's this: They married in February 2015, at their home in Los Angeles. California is a community property state. Generally, community property assets or debts are those assets or debts incurred from the date of marriage through the date of separation.

In short, 25 million dollars.

Well that's not so bad, if I had 400 million I'd pay 25 to fuck Amber Heard's brains out for 18 months.

Comment

Good thing about them divorcing is that now I might actually have a chance.

I've always had a thing for Johnny.

Comment

Maybe she was just in it for the mother in law.

Comment

She will get something but not half. The duration of the marriage is also taken into consideration. The duration is a big factor, plus no kids, Depp will not lose half.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
                Yeah it's all I could dig up. But here's this: They married in February 2015, at their home in Los Angeles. California is a community property state. Generally, community property assets or debts are those assets or debts incurred from the date of marriage through the date of separation.

In short, 25 million dollars.

Well that's not so bad, if I had 400 million I'd pay 25 to fuck Amber Heard's brains out for 18 months.
                Why buy when you can rent.

Comment

unless you live absolutely ridiculously, losing even 200 of your 400 million dollar fortune isn't going to make you change your lifestyle all that much. he's an actor. it's not like there's a whole lot of overhead. show up to work in shape and ready to fight. 2017 is going to be his year. thank al haymon.

now, if this was anybody other than johnny depp i'd feel sad for him. but i saw sweeny todd... soo.. slow burn. get him, amber!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    unless you live absolutely ridiculously, losing even 200 of your 400 million dollar fortune isn't going to make you change your lifestyle all that much. he's an actor. it's not like there's a whole lot of overhead. show up to work in shape and ready to fight. 2017 is going to be his year. thank al haymon.

now, if this was anybody other than johnny depp i'd feel sad for him. but i saw sweeny todd... soo.. slow burn. get him, amber!
                    Next year, Johnny Depp is gonna be pumping out high paying b-level movies every month like his boy, Nicolas Cage.

Cage went broke buying ferraris, lambos, houses, and dinosaur fossils. He's not too bright, he didn't even need a woman to lose all his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Next year, Johnny Depp is gonna be pumping out high paying b-level movies every month like his boy, Nicolas Cage.

Cage went broke buying ferraris, lambos, houses, and dinosaur fossils. He's not too bright, he didn't even need a woman to lose all his money.
                      he really did this? what an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X