Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2016 United States President election thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio would be my choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      It'll be whoever they pick to push whatever agenda that needs to be pushed. I find it hard to believe people mopping the floor at Mcdonalds and people taking out the trash at Safeway who may not even know what a president is responsible for have the ability to vote and pick who the leader of a country is. Too much money involved.
      I agree with beercules and Milana, best post of the thread

Comment

I've lost hope in our government, I'll vote for who ever I think will **** me the least

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          The primaries are gonna be off the hook... Trump is gonna lay it on the republicans... Bernie should tear up Hillary....

I love primaries because the knives come out inside each party
          Sanders is probably the only guy living in reality of those running, but thats exactly why he'll not win, the presidency or the dem nomination. The honest, sane guy in a room full of nutty ass people on the take has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Sanders is probably the only guy living in reality of those running, but thats exactly why he'll not win, the presidency or the dem nomination. The honest, sane guy in a room full of nutty ass people on the take has no chance.
            Hilary is sure to get the nomination, she's easily the most crooked out of all the dem candidates. nobody remembers Whitewater, she probably had Vince Foster killed because he was going to talk about her illegal land deal, she's so arrogant and so desperate to be president she'll do whatever she's told.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
              Although I am a Canadian I have familiarized myself with American politics through countless hours of video research. From the information I've gathered I believe the best choice to lead your nation would be a tomato, or perhaps a lettuce.
              No thank you, we're not trying to have the same leaders that Russia has.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                No thank you, we're not trying to have the same leaders that Russia has.

Comment

Bernie Sanders all the way.

Comment

War trump....

Comment

The fact that Trump is leading for the Republicans shows they aren't serious about this election.

Comment

Working...
                      X