Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    IMO yes if they can't buy you they will try to shut you out ala Ron Paul

That explains a lot...

you're one of those guys

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      Defiantly not you I geuss, to many people have that view

you are right on that my friend we do live in an Oligarchy, and have for some time now.
      And what would Ron Paul do about that

Give them more power and less restriction, that's what.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy View Post

That explains a lot...

you're one of those guys

You have an issue with Ron Paul?

Give us the details why?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          You have an issue with Ron Paul?

Give us the details why?
          He's a racist nutjob who's supporters are primarily composed of internet nerds and various other conspiritards/infowars types.

He's a complete and utter moron with a whiney voice and stupid moronic policies.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
            Defiantly not you I geuss, to many people have that view

you are right on that my friend we do live in an Oligarchy, and have for some time now.
            I did my share of spreading the word and fighting, it's part of the propaganda you're sold. It's the belief that you can always make something of yourself in this country. If you have a problem make your voice heard. If you're poor it's because you're lazy...

It's all bull****, every bit of it. You can make money and make it out of poverty in this country, what they don't tell you is how hard the American dream is. There is so much stacked against it's like going into a Floyd fight at a CW, with 12 oz nerf gloves, no cup, no mouthguard and Floyd gets headgear, no weight limit, 8 oz gloves, 30 foot ring and... the ref is Bayless, the judges are Floyd Sr, Roger and Ellerbe.

Then, when they ask you how could you lose the fight so badly they'll say it was because you didn't train hard enough. If you say the odds were pretty heavily stacked in their favor, as it is, they say you need to stop complaining. That's American life sadly. It sounds like sour grapes but it's not, I am doing fine for me and my family. The thing is, it could be SOOOO much better of a system and the people on top just tell people it's good enough and there is really nothing you can do about it. Voting does nothing anymore, money does and the money is all on top.
            Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 06-03-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

He's a racist nutjob who's supporters are primarily composed of internet nerds and various other conspiritards/infowars types.

He's a complete and utter moron with a whiney voice and stupid moronic policies.
              So you don't think that the issue of the USA's monetary fund should be back in the hands of the congress?

You would continue foreign aide, even though USA has a 17+trill dollar deficit?

You wouldn't eliminate international drug programs? (remember the CIA got busted bringing in drugs to the us)

Cut down the corporate tax rate. So that businesses can actually have factories and other jobs for americans here in american.

Audit the federal reserve.

Comment

If he pisses off rich people, he's on the right path. Anything that makes a rich person fear about loss of money, and I'm talking the top 1%, then it can ONLY be a good thing for everyone else. If they have less it means we have more.

Comment

His last term and he's going to tear every GOP in the country a new ahole!.

Comment

Racist nutjob? your a quack

his policies are no more moronic then any other politicians, we have 900 military bases in 158 countries, he wanted to close down the ones that have contributed nothing in the last 50yrs, aka Germany, wanted to promote Ethenol at gas stations so people could chose an alternative to gas, and a few other helpful things.

never heard him speak ill of black people and promote segregation and slavery

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    I did my share of spreading the word and fighting, it's part of the propaganda you're sold. It's the belief that you can always make something of yourself in this country. If you have a problem make your voice heard. If you're poor it's because you're lazy...

It's all bull****, every bit of it. You can make money and make it out of poverty in this country, what they don't tell you is how hard the American dream is. There is so much stacked against it's like going into a Floyd fight at a CW, with 12 oz nerf gloves, no cup, no mouthguard and Floyd gets headgear, no weight limit, 8 oz gloves, 30 foot ring and... the ref is Ellerbe, the judges are Floyd Sr, Roger and Kenny Bayless.

Then, when they ask you how could you lose the fight so badly they'll say it was because you didn't train hard enough and or were lazy. That's American life sadly. It sounds like sour grapes but it's not, I am doing fine for me and my family. The thing is, it could be SOOOO much better of a system and the people on top just tell people it's good enough and there is really nothing you can do about it. Voting does nothing anymore, money does and the money is all on top.
                    a lot of what your saying is true bud, it is
                    I just don't want to believe that their is nothing we can do,
                    it may very well be the case, but im not ready to believe it.

with that said if things get bad enough people will rise up.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      If he pisses off rich people, he's on the right path. Anything that makes a rich person fear about loss of money, and I'm talking the top 1%, then it can ONLY be a good thing for everyone else. If they have less it means we have more.

The rich fear nothing with Paul in charge, he's as pro rich as you can get, the rich will treat you guys like slaves, no regulations, he'll cash a cheque your asses can't handle, you'll get the sweatshop experience son.

The rich want welfare and social security that stops the poor from suffering. They're in favour of the social stability that liberal policies bring.

The rich certainly won't suffer but they'll be a little less rich while the poor will be horrendously worse off.

Comment

Working...
                      X