Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Fellow Loungers Help Me With A Song Please

starts at 25:15. been searching for it but nothing comes out

thanks in advance you guys.

I see what you mean... I put the lyrics "make way for the king" in Google, but it just gives me religious songs. I assume it's a cover of The Newsboys?

One option is to play it into your phone, with one of those apps that tells you the song playing?

Comment

Had no luck. Googled a load of the lyrics but nothing. Tried my Shazaam app but again nothing. Here's the lyrics I can make out, it might help another poster identify the song:

"Nothing can stop this honey,
      when we stand up, Put your, put your hand up,
      They can't, they can't hold us,
      Make way for the king, for the king."

Comment

This might be it...

Comment

That was actually pretty tough to find, the lyrics are clear but google could not find them. Here it is though, took like 10 minutes. Embedding disabled:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAdb1vgoik

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I see what you mean... I put the lyrics "make way for the king" in Google, but it just gives me religious songs. I assume it's a cover of The Newsboys?

One option is to play it into your phone, with one of those apps that tells you the song playing?
            Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            Had no luck. Googled a load of the lyrics but nothing. Tried my Shazaam app but again nothing. Here's the lyrics I can make out, it might help another poster identify the song:

"Nothing can stop this honey,
            when we stand up, Put your, put your hand up,
            They can't, they can't hold us,
            Make way for the king, for the king."
            Thanks for helping me find it but we are on the same page. it keeps on giving me this religious fuck songs.

Comment

Working...
            X