No announcement yet.

Rank your list of credible threats to Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank your list of credible threats to Manny Pacquiao

Bodyshot has a very interesting respectful conversation in another thread about credible threats to Mayweather.

Let have the same conversation about Manny Pacquiao, let rank credible threat for the Pac-Man as well.

If you go by popular wisdom (not saying I agree or disagree)...Manny only has 1 loss since 2005.

Let keep this convo respectful just like Bodyshot thread.

assuming you mean Toprank exclusive fighters I would say he would lose to Bradley in a rematch.
    Marquez is hard to call age will catch up with him sooner or later but I think he beats alvarado or provodnikov

Comment

anybody good; Pac's shot and only fighting for money now

Comment

I see plenty of threats but not viable ones, so Bradley is pretty much it.

Comment

what are the options

Comment

Let assume the cold war is over and GB/TR do business....and let not forget guys like Lara and Kirkland.

Also GGG and Sergio if they decide to move down to 154....Manny has fought their before and was champion.

Comment

JMM and Floyd.

Comment

theres no way in hell pac beats thurman

Comment

Pretty much floyd, Jmm is the only other fighter that can trouble pac but in a rematch pac will be more motivated and can only see it go one way

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    theres no way in hell pac beats thurman
                    I'd favor Manny due to his quickness and the fact that Thurman is there to be hit. Pac would see Thurman shots coming, and I'm not sure that Thurman chin has been really tested yet..

Be a very interesting scrap though

Comment

Working...
                    X