No announcement yet.

Bradley up at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Not really. JMM has been at welter for a few years at this point in time. When he first jumped up against Floyd he was slow, he has adapted to the weight now.

Bradley skimped on the cardio heading into the Ruslan fight and added like 12 pounds or something after the weigh in. He was visibly slower than he was against Pac due to the added weight, much like JMM against Floyd.

Tim has a lot of muscle, that's how he went from 140 to 147, he just didn't cut as much weight and beefed up a little bit with muscle. He would have to add even more muscle to not be "fat" at 154 and it would slow him down big time, especially at first.
    Stop with the bs. He was much slower in the 4th PAC fight than the 3rd fight def slower than his fight with floyd. He was slow on the Bradley fight as well. Stop your pathetic attempt to discredit Floyd win over Marquez. Floyd's Marquez >>>pacs especially in the 3rd and 4th fight.
    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 12-01-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Not really. JMM has been at welter for a few years at this point in time. When he first jumped up against Floyd he was slow, he has adapted to the weight now.

Bradley skimped on the cardio heading into the Ruslan fight and added like 12 pounds or something after the weigh in. He was visibly slower than he was against Pac due to the added weight, much like JMM against Floyd.

Tim has a lot of muscle, that's how he went from 140 to 147, he just didn't cut as much weight and beefed up a little bit with muscle. He would have to add even more muscle to not be "fat" at 154 and it would slow him down big time, especially at first.

Comment

Bradley better stay away from 154. He has no power at 147 to bother any fighters there let alone the big guys at 154. Any fighter with one punch ko power and decent chin will walk down on him regardless what he will through.

If he decided to stay at 147 please stay away from Pac because the next time Pac will not just fight 1 minute in every round like he did the first fight. Bradley lacks of power will not discourage Pac put a beating on him every second on this fight.

Comment

why would he want to go up to 154? theres a pool of fighters great for him at 147 and 140. theres absolutely no reason to go up to 154 right now

Comment

154 seems too big for Bradley. He probably could beat some of those guys but I think it would be a struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Bradley better stay away from 154. He has no power at 147 to bother any fighters there let alone the big guys at 154. Any fighter with one punch ko power and decent chin will walk down on him regardless what he will through.

If he decided to stay at 147 please stay away from Pac because the next time Pac will not just fight 1 minute in every round like he did the first fight. Bradley lacks of power will not discourage Pac put a beating on him every second on this fight.
              I can see Bradley beating PAC legit if they fight again. He's a smart fighter and I'm sure he's learned a lot from the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                I can see Bradley beating PAC legit if they fight again. He's a smart fighter and I'm sure he's learned a lot from the first.
                Styles make fights. Pacquiao will always struggle against Marquez but not against Bradley specially him without power to make Pac hesitates. Just like Marquez will always struggle against Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by sslg99 View Post
                  why would he want to go up to 154? theres a pool of fighters great for him at 147 and 140. theres absolutely no reason to go up to 154 right now
                  If you read what I originally wrote, you'd see why. If big money Pac or Floyd fights don't happen, what's he gona stick around for? Marquez who he already schooled? Thurman who hasn't proven himself? Broner who doesn't bring the same amount of cash? Khan? Well Khan's a possibility but the Brits gettin some of that ***** boy money so it's all good.

Anyway, this is a hypothetical question, if you don't understand that, get the fuk outa my thread you little ****!

Comment

He fought at 154 in the am's right?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                      He fought at 154 in the am's right?
                      ye he did!

Comment

Working...
                      X