No announcement yet.

Kellerman to Rios: "You Said You Wouldn't Just Be a Punching Bag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fkn gold!!

This rios reminds me of mundine..not bad talent wise but one fkn dumb knt!

Comment

You could tell Rios got offended and it was hilarious.

I think Kellerman got shook or tried to keep it professional. I think if it was Jim Gray or Merchant, they would've told him yea straight up. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Max always bring the meanest part of people out in public.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

I think Kellerman got shook or tried to keep it professional. I think if it was Jim Gray or Merchant, they would've told him yea straight up. Lol

that would have been hilarious if he did. Mayweather don't seem like the type of guy that would hit you when you chat **** to him though.

Rios might go loco if you offend him

Comment

Just the mere mention of punching bag infuriates Rios.

Comment

That is why I don't like Kellerman. Kellerman has no backbone. Obviously he is just a punching bag and because Rios got pissed, Max backed down and tried to change it up.

Comment

I can imagine Merchant now

He'd have been straight up about it if he was challenged like that.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                  Rios should never and will most likely never get a shot this big. He was on one of the biggest stages in boxing and he and his team had no business being there. He got paid $4 million to be Manny's punching bag but he still thinks he's a good fighter. Disgraceful display by Rios and no one is going to pay him anywhere near this amount again. I would be surprised if he gets even $1 million for a fight again. The man should be happy for winning the lottery.
                  don't blame rios for being outclassed, blame bob arum for scheduling a mismatch

Comment

So Rios did show some aggression after all. Would have been better if he hadn't waited for a post fight interview though.

Comment

It is what it is really. Rios fights that punching bag style of fighting. Who really thought he would change for the biggest fight in his career? No surprize that he already talks like he's punch drunk. He's a brawler. He has no business fighting top level p4p type fighters. But hey he got a nice payday. They can still make Rios vs Alvarado III. He should be set up finacially for life. Ive seen fighters walk away with nothing. At least theres some type of end game with Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X