Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger Happpy Presents: Campfire secrets.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few years ago, back in college, I overheard some coworkers talking about another girl being sad and depressed. Apparently she and her bf were having problems and she was sexually frustrated.

The next day I asked that girl to have lunch with me. We started talking about our significant others and I busted with "have you ever felt... You know, sexually frustrated"?

I hit it later that week.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      It was one of the most awkward things I have ever done. First off because they dude looked like a body builder and was like 6'2, 200+ lbs.

I was young and the lady was a very attractive, classy looking woman. It was just overall weird, I had never been in a scene like that. It was in beautiful house, with all beautiful people.

We were selected for the whole thing. It took like 3 months for everything to go down and to be honest, I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect.
      Tu estas loco

Imagine that big mofo turned to you and said turn around little guy it's my turn

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        It was one of the most awkward things I have ever done. First off because they dude looked like a body builder and was like 6'2, 200+ lbs.

I was young and the lady was a very attractive, classy looking woman. It was just overall weird, I had never been in a scene like that. It was in beautiful house, with all beautiful people.

We were selected for the whole thing. It took like 3 months for everything to go down and to be honest, I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect.

Selected by who?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Tu estas loco

Imagine that big mofo turned to you and said turn around little guy it's my turn
          That's why I was worried, it was just strange man. She was hitting on me, kissing me and he was on the other side just watching.

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Selected by who?
          This white lady who met with my boy. He introduced me to her, and we had to meet a few times so I would get the green light. According to my boy, she wanted a few "young Latin males" for the party.....

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            A few years ago, back in college, I overheard some coworkers talking about another girl being sad and depressed. Apparently she and her bf were having problems and she was sexually frustrated.

The next day I asked that girl to have lunch with me. We started talking about our significant others and I busted with "have you ever felt... You know, sexually frustrated"?

I hit it later that week.
            That doesn't sound like a dark secret. That sounds like being a mother fecking man! #likeaboss

Comment

when i lost my Virginity i was drunk and i was doing this fat black chick on her living room sofa i couldn't finish so i returned the next day when i was sober to finish her off. i also ended up going back with one of my mates and we both banged her. its pretty messed up because she was a 5 at best

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
                That's not a secret it's an opinion you Sub human baboon.
                That's my secret opinion, stupid chimp.

Comment

Originally posted by ted*. View Post
                  That's my secret opinion, stupid chimp.
                  I'm not sure but this made me lmao! I've been called a monkey and gorilla but never a chimp. Lol!
                  Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 08-13-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

i really like men. i only post hot beautiful girls here in the forums as a cover up so no one would know i like men. i do like women though i just appreciate men too.

just kidding. my secret is i sometimes watch beastiality.

Comment

Working...
                    X