No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach calls Marquez a p****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach calls Marquez a p****

man freddie cracks me up, always real with his answers. I agree that yea it would be a 5th fight, it would only be fair to Manny that Marquez gives them another match. Manny gave him 3 rematches.

JMM damn near killed Manny. Roach want to see Pacquiao like him...

Comment

I can't even count all the ways Marquez owes Manny NOTHING. You tripping.
      Last edited by GoldenGloveLove; 08-09-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

man freddie cracks me up, always real with his answers. I agree that yea it would be a 5th fight, it would only be fair to Manny that Marquez gives them another match. Manny gave him 3 rematches.
        Real talk, how you not gonna give a fighter a chance to redeem themselves meanwhile giving you your biggest payday by a mile and also give yourself the chance to show you can KO Pacquaio again and that the punch wasn't a fluke.

Marquez always claims he's better, and as soon as he wins he hits the ground running, laughable. Straight up *****.

Comment

Fifth fight should be 50/50 split with a catchweight of 138 lbs. Even playing field for both and Manny won't have to stuff himself with 5 meals to make weight. Well see who the real ***** is

Comment

Originally posted by StruggleSnuggle View Post
            Fifth fight should be 50/50 split with a catchweight of 138 lbs. Even playing field for both and Manny won't have to stuff himself with 5 meals to make weight. Well see who the real ***** is

i want that fight to mandate PEDs use...i wanna see two monsters go at it

and yea, JMM is a pus5y...give me a 5th fight dammit

Comment

If Manny wasn't the pussy that he is, demanding every advantage possible...the 5th fight would go down at 140. Although JMM is still at a disadvantage cause he'd be over 40.

Still, JMM KO4.

P.S: JMM owes Manny nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                Real talk, how you not gonna give a fighter a chance to redeem themselves meanwhile giving you your biggest payday by a mile and also give yourself the chance to show you can KO Pacquaio again and that the punch wasn't a fluke.

Marquez always claims he's better, and as soon as he wins he hits the ground running, laughable. Straight up *****.
                The fourth was the fight for Pacquiao to redeem himself. Roach said it before the fight.
                http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/173853.html

Pacquiao was booed out of the ring at the end of the third. There was a fourth fight where both parties knew they had to end the fight by KO. The fight ended in KO. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i want that fight to mandate PEDs use...i wanna see two monsters go at it

and yea, JMM is a pus5y...give me a 5th fight dammit
                  I also want to see a fifth, but only if its a fair weight and they pay him what he deserves. Lets see if Manny is willing to fight him at an even weight that's all

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                    The fourth was the fight for Pacquiao to redeem himself. Roach said it before the fight.
                    http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/173853.html

Pacquiao was booed out of the ring at the end of the third. There was a fourth fight where both parties knew they had to end the fight by KO. The fight ended in KO. The end.
                    Implying the 3rd and 4th fight weren't pretty much 80% mexican fans, so that's a moot point.

Marquez would be boo'd out if he was fighting in a country that was actually close to Pacquaios home country, common sense is hard I guess.

I guess if it's the end then it's 2-1-1 Pacquaio, or if you score the first fight as it historically was then its 3-0-1 Pacquaio.

The end I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X