Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Pac wanted 50/50 with Mayweather but wouldn't give Marquez one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pac wanted 50/50 with Mayweather but wouldn't give Marquez one?

So this isn't about taking Floyd or Pac Man's side, I'm completely objective. But how did Pac Man and Arum feel they deserved a 50/50 split of the money with Mayweather, but then Marquez puts him to sleep and they want to pay him a 13 million dollar flat fee instead of a 50/50? Sounds alot like the 40 million floyd tried to offer Manny. Is this a double standard? I haven't heard many people discussing this, let me know your thoughts.

Not comparable since Floyd and Pac were by far the biggest PPV draws in boxing.

Obviously Pac getting KTFO killed his leverage over JMM though.

Comment

Delacross-dresser didn't give Cherrypicker purse parity either for a rematch. JMM is still the b-side of the promotion

Comment

Manny just sees giving Marquez 50/50 to get knocked the F out again, as a bad deal...

Comment

All I know is Pac fights for the people, he doesn't fight for money.

That's what all my friends from Pacistan say.

Comment

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
            So this isn't about taking Floyd or Pac Man's side, I'm completely objective. But how did Pac Man and Arum feel they deserved a 50/50 split of the money with Mayweather, but then Marquez puts him to sleep and they want to pay him a 13 million dollar flat fee instead of a 50/50? Sounds alot like the 40 million floyd tried to offer Manny. Is this a double standard? I haven't heard many people discussing this, let me know your thoughts.
            ?????
            Because both him and Mayweather put up consistent PPV numbers? If Marquez/Bradley does good numbers, that'd justify them.... but 13M is more than generous compared to what other guys have gotten against the PPV sellers. Marquez is more justified because of the fights he's given Pac

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              All I know is Pac fights for the people, he doesn't fight for money.

That's what all my friends from Pacistan say.
              You ain't joking ether.VVVVVVVVVVVV

Originally posted by Espada View Post
              Pac is fighting for his FANS and for the love of BOXING, while Floydiot is fighting for himself, his bank account and his low life dickhead fans are drooling over his selfish performance every year.

Comment

Working...
              X