No announcement yet.

I HATE South Florida winters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Went to the beach this past Sat uncle, the water was a little chilly for my taste. Pissed me off.
    I wish I could throw a chair at you.

Comment

**** off...

Comment

I don't think you guys appreciate what we have to go through.

I was lying by one of the three pools in my complex last week & a cloud blocked out the sun FOR ALMOST FIVE MINUTES!!!

I was expecting to see penguins at any moment.

It is a little nicer today. The missus & I are having dinner by the Intracoastal later so hoping to see some Manatees.

Please pray for us that the weather stays in the 80's. Would hate for her to have to suffer 78 degrees again.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          your condos pool is outdoors? what kinda ghetto are you living in?

there's a democrat president, homey, get yours!
          Akoya Miami Beach! got out door pool heated. 63 and collins...come see me!

Comment

Walt, Taansend, and Pac....

It's amazing how tragedy and struggle can bring people, strangers really, to work together and work through painful times.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Akoya Miami Beach! got out door pool heated. 63 and collins...come see me!

i would love to. damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                i would love to. damn!

I came to Miami for labor day weekend 11 years ago.....Never went home. Only to visit.! Stayed in small studio for a while before here. But even though i go to work and go home like everyone else...its still like a vacation. People come and go from all over the world. cool place.

Damn the snow! WOW! Do you wear snow shoes?

Comment

I came to Miami for labor day weekend 11 years ago.....Never went home. Only to visit.! Stayed in small studio for a while before here. But even though i go to work and go home like everyone else...its still like a vacation. People come and go from all over the world. cool place.
                  from where?

Comment

Damn the snow! WOW! Do you wear snow shoes?
                    i don't even wear boots. i am a black man who loves the cold and extreme heat. what i can't stand is the in between. cold, drizzly days. like in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Lol....sounds tough down there...I hope you get bit by a shark!
                      lmao!

I hope you get run over by an angry sled dog team driven by wild eskimos!

Comment

Working...
                      X