Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Id bet on this one Mat...i got thurman in the future!
    Now..........I was just talking smack there but I'd bet that Floyd would beat this guy 11 rounds to 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      He just called out Bradley....all my points that Tim embarrasses this dude to the fullest.
      33bil if they fight?

Comment

• whats up HBO hyping dude up big time, seems like HBO is hungry for new fighters lol, bring gamboa, mares, rigondeaux, ward hype those dudes up, dulorme vs thurman i got dulorme

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Thurman just called out Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Now..........I was just talking smack there but I'd bet that Floyd would beat this guy 11 rounds to 1.
            Id bet on this Kid....

Comment

• I wasn't impressed by him, although maybe it was ring rust. He seems sloppy in there against a guy who looked like a drunken bar brawler.

I want to see Thurman again before I truly make a decision on him.

Comment

• Maidana didnt fight him because he knew he was likely to lose for small money, which would put his career in jeopardy. It was smart of Maidana to pass on this guy.

Look, Khan dropped Maidana with a body shot. Those bodyshots from Thurman would have turned Maidana into dead weight, and Thurman would have his way.

I like Maidana a lot, but Thurman was all wrong for him.

Comment

• I like this Thurman guy, look forward to seeing him in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Notice how not one person in the welterweight is afraid of Maidana.
                    Afraid or not, Thurman was swinging wide as heck and all it takes is one punch and Maidana can bang. Lora was horrid man and this guy basically said it was the hardest fight of his career. I understand he had a layoff and he is untested but for everyone to say he is the future....well, I'm going to evaluate him as to how I feel he would do against the big name guys out there then.

Comment

• Who did Max say he wanted to see Broner against at LW??? I dropped the remote and it changed the channel.......

Comment

Working...
                      X