Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will go down as the greater player Kobe Bryant or Larry Bird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird easily

Comment

u know folks..

im all up for stats and stuff, but one on one do u HONESTLY think bird would stand even a chance against a Prime Kobe Bryant??

Comment

Popeye Jones is the greatest player who ever lived.

Comment

Probably Kobe, but he will also go down as the bigger *****.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Bird is better than Kobe no questions asked...a prime Larry Bird would dominate the NBA if he was playing now...in the other hand Kobe in the 80's would be a good player but wouldn't of had the success he has had in this era...IMO
            You think Kobe would do worse in the 80's? When zone defense was not legal?

Comment

to me its EASILY Larry Bird. not even close. And I'm not hating.

all you have to say to yourself is, if you want to win, who would you rather on your team?

Kobe doesn't care about making the right play. He is an offensive black hole most of the time. Once that ball gets in his hands, everyone else on his team are just pylons.

Larry Bird on the other hand will make the right play almost every time regardless of how many points he has. He could have 5pts or 30pts, he doesn't care. As long as he wins. Kobe's main priority is scoring THEN its winning.

Larry Bird takes it hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

all you have to say to yourself is, if you want to win, who would you rather on your team?

Kobe doesn't care about making the right play. He is an offensive black hole most of the time. Once that ball gets in his hands, everyone else on his team are just pylons.

Larry Bird on the other hand will make the right play almost every time regardless of how many points he has. He could have 5pts or 30pts, he doesn't care. As long as he wins. Kobe's main priority is scoring THEN its winning.

You're trolling.

Kobe may be a selfish offensive player at times and does take some tough shots but you can't question what kind of competitor he is. Kobe cares very much about winning.

I'm not saying i pick Kobe over Bird because i personally think Bird is better.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

Yes you are. Saying "easily" Bird is just stupid. Especially when Kobe is much better defensively and came into the NBA straight out of high school. And Kobe has proven to be much more durable. The longevity is not even debatable.

5 NBA titles. "doesn't care about winning" That's just dumb.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 07-04-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

The censorship on this site has gotten ridiculous. It's a ****ing boxing site not good homekeeping.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      You think Kobe would do worse in the 80's? When zone defense was not legal?
                      I never said worst...I mean he wouldn't of accomplished as much as he has now in the 80's

Comment

Working...
                      X