No announcement yet.

I am really excited about the pac-marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am really excited about the pac-marquez

the last time that i felt excited about the Pac fight is the Cotto one.

However, you can just feel something special in the Pac-Marquez.

I think the conclusion of this trilogy will not disappoint and we will see another classic back and forth war.

How can you not love boxing?

If you're expecting half of the entertainment value as the first two fights you're going to be disappointed.

But I would love nothing more than being proven wrong and have 12 rds of war. I just think that Pac's firepower is too much for Marquez this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      If you're expecting half of the entertainment value as the first two fights you're going to be disappointed.

But I would love nothing more than being proven wrong and have 12 rds of war. I just think that Pac's firepower is too much for Marquez this time around.
      i am expecting much more excitement than the first 2 bouts.

This is the grand finale and i expect both to give it their all.

There is something special about a rivalry that brings out the best in the competitors.

We will see two excellent boxers at their best.

Marquez turning back the hands of time and Prime Pacquiao showing his sublime skills

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
        the last time that i felt excited about the Pac fight is the Cotto one.

However, you can just feel something special in the Pac-Marquez.

I think the conclusion of this trilogy will not disappoint and we will see another classic back and forth war.

How can you not love boxing?
        I think you're going to be disappointed. Pac (or whoever) has stacked the odds to high in his favour, Marquez might look OK for a few rounds; and that is being generous because Marquez isn't a fast starter, but he'll be out of there by Rd 9. Hope I'm wrong - I'll be cheering on JMM on the night hoping he can put off the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
          I think you're going to be disappointed. Pac (or whoever) has stacked the odds to high in his favour, Marquez might look OK for a few rounds; and that is being generous because Marquez isn't a fast starter, but he'll be out of there by Rd 9. Hope I'm wrong - I'll be cheering on JMM on the night hoping he can put off the upset.

I am a filipino and a Pacquiao fan but I am a boxing fan first.

So JMM winning the fight would not be that disappointing for me. Who does not love an underdog?

Still there is just something about JMM that makes me think this will be as competitive as the first 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post

IMHO if your expecting it to go 9 rounds, it will be 9 rounds of action...

first fight, JMM almost did no finish the first round, second fight lucky for JMM it was near end of the round and you could still see him hurt going to the corner, IMHO people are underestimating JMM and overestimating PAC's advantages....

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
              I am a filipino and a Pacquiao fan but I am a boxing fan first.

So JMM winning the fight would not be that disappointing for me. Who does not love an underdog?

Still there is just something about JMM that makes me think this will be as competitive as the first 2.
              As a Filipino, I am not like you bro, surely I will be both disappointed and sad if Marquez wins, as I wont be seeing PAC-PBF but will also accept it for what it is...

Comment

Although not as exciting as before, this fight is a must-see. Not as exciting because Marquez is too much of an underdog here, and I believe this would be a one-sided beating but it is a must-see because it is a closure of an epic trilogy and an spectacular victory for Pacquiao would open the gates again for the Mayweather megafight.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  As a Filipino, I am not like you bro, surely I will be both disappointed and sad if Marquez wins, as I wont be seeing PAC-PBF but will also accept it for what it is...
                  now that you have pointed it out, I want Pac to KO Marquez in 3 rounds.

But i want it to be the most satisfying 3 rounds that I have ever seen ala Hagler- Hearns.

Still if Marquez wins, at least we can say he is indeed the most worthy rival of Pacman.
                  Last edited by rocky_balboa23; 11-03-2011, 08:03 AM.

Comment

thats b.c you are ******ed. the fight is a sham.

Comment

Working...
                    X