Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa, Ponce De Leon Are Ready For War: Ticket Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

player and manic are right - this is a huge mismatch. ponce, as much of a beast and aztec warrior as he is, suffers in the speed department. He is really a natural 122 pounder. . . Gamboa could get him out of there in the first round if he wants. Solis is more awkward than ponce, and they both are light years behind gamboa in regards to speed, power, and explosiveness

Comment

Short night for Gamboa. Gamboa KO 4.

Comment

Ponce has two chances, slim and none. Ponce is as mobile as the Rockies, which makes him more target than threat to Gamboa. Regardless of who hits harder, I'll concede that to Ponce true or not, Gamboa has the movement with enough power for Ponce. Ponce will have to suck up a lot of punishment to land his bricks and I don't see it. These guys have fooled me before, though, maybe Ponce can do it again.

Comment

GBP/TOP RANK... Reunited and it feels so goooood.....

ahhh....This is ganna be a tough fight. Don't count De leon out yet.

Comment

Its going to be fireworks !!!!!! gamboa lets do this damn thing!!!!!!

Comment

Gamboa, my Latino brother, I love you to death but you haven't faced the best Mexican feather in J.M. Marquez. In fact, the Salido you faced was out of shape, overweight and slower. You see, Mexicans have so many excellent fighters that even our 4th or 5th best in a division can be a champion. Furthermore, Cubans haven't done nearly as well as pros as they have as amateurs. But best of luck to you, damnit!
              Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 07-21-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Gamboa beats him in 4 rounds easy.

Comment

all these ponce fans, but i gotta with gamboa. really wonder how much trouble ponce can really give him though, looking forward to this. WAR GAMBOA!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X