Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Mosley-Clottey Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clottey will pose problems for Shane, but i see Shane coming out the victor in a UD due to Clottey's lack of punching the in closing rounds.

Comment

It's hard to say. Mosley has the speed to beat him but Clottey is very much like Wright. And Mosley lost to Wright twice.

I still can't pick a clear winner.

Comment

shane by a close dec.. clottey could beat shane if he knew how to finish.. in fact i think clottey could have been the best in the division if he knew how to finish

Comment

Mosley by UD. Clottey will try to complain about something towards the end when he feels like he can't win anymore.

Comment

shane UD.....

but fu ck it!! i will root for OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSHHWAAAA

Comment

Shane by decision

Comment

shane wins by ud. he will outwork clottey

Comment

I've favoring Clottey right now. I just think Mosley would be very hittable in that fight.

Comment

Im a SSM super fan
                    I think Shane by UD.
                    You all forget that Clottey doesnt let his hands go.
                    He always complains about something.
                    He is a cry baby
                    he has no heart ( well at times it seems that way)
                    Mosley is not going to bleed like Cotto did and that is messed him up.
                    If Cotto can knock down clottey with a jab then I think Shane will KO him
                    ONly because he is so pissed and frustrated he is going to drop some bombs.

That being said I love shane but I wouldnt mind seeing him lose and maybe call it a career. let the young blood take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      I think this may look like the Cotto/Clottey fight, in the sense that Clottey is going to look like the better fighter but Mosley will come out on top. I only say this because Mosley is a tough SOB, and Clottey just doesn't have a finish instinct it appears, and that may be the most important facet to a fighter.
                      I don't know why you are so red, your posts so far as I've seen don't warrant it. You probably pissed off the wrong person...lol. By the way, I agree with your post 100%. I'd have green k you but i gave it all away in the karma thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X