Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chambers/dimitrenko;More Significants Than You Think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chambers/dimitrenko;More Significants Than You Think?

feel most don't know the significants of tomorrows chambers/dimitrenko. like the wlad/chagaev this is a big fight over there.
    if eddie can upset this big kid sasha IMO by mid next week you are going to see the hvwt circus change. you are going to see everyone west of europe clammer for a chambers matchup with the elite.
    and i don't think thats a pipe dream!
    have only seen vidclips of dimi.
    a chambers with his head screwed on strait with his style could dance and toy with this kid and take him where he's never been!
    and one thing for sure eddie has is a good chin.

when eddie lost to povetkin in my correspondence with graham houston(jeez i wanted to say wilson)
    when i said chambers dad was the reason eddie went back out there and started clowning around
    and taking rounds off in the povetkin was beause eddies dad in the corner was yelling at him and
    eddie thru a tantrum(just look at the dvd). graham said i was reading between the lines too much.
    well i think my favorite scribe has taken note and i pointed this out after reading his line:http://www.fightwriter.com/?q=node/2288

and then what i said has come to fruit by this info:
    http://maxboxing.com/Kim/kim070309.asp

if i was still a playa, and had someone elses money to blow i'd put my money on +300 chambers. and also with a small wager pick chambers tko 10,11,12 at outlandishly good odds.

of most recent have had no quarrells with german judges. so don't expect any gifts.

i know my feelings are getting in the way here because i want change in division so i know not to
    to go overboard on this chambers.
    him,byrd,audley,allen greene i have thought of as headcases in past.

chambers was 225 his last fight,
    he has cropped down to 208,
    i saw a pic of him, and he looks built,

im rootin for him,
    a good fight on the 4th of july!!!

Comment

Is this being televised?

Comment

chamber got in shape...hopefully it be a good fight....

Comment

chambers does look in really good shape but in a way it has only confirmed what ive been saying all along - hes a blown up CW.

alot like chris byrd and toney i think fighters like chambers go along the thought of brains over brawn. that their ring smarts, slickness and strategy will win them a fight over larger fighters and although there is some truth in it, they need to recognize that the best fighters in the HW division recently (lewis, klit's, tyson, bowe, holyfield) are simply too big and effectively use their size against smaller opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
            chamber got in shape...hopefully it be a good fight....
            hey check out those links guys. update info!

Comment

I looked at the odds last night, they were +350! I was shocked. I had never seen Dimitrenko, so I watched a few fights this morning to see if I wanted to put money on Chambers, who I think is pretty good. I watched his last 3 fights, and I am not impressed. He's slow, not a huge puncher, has basic boxing skills. I think Chambers should land all day on him, but it'll be hard not to get tagged back since he'll have to be in Dimitrenko's range. He's pretty tough though.

Anyway I went back to the betting site to put money on Fast Eddie and the odds dropped to +250 already. Must be a lot of people like me out there. I put 30 on him anyway. Would put more, but I can't trust the hometown judges in a close fight. He's going to have to win 8 rounds convincingly. I still think he can do that much though. He's in shape and this is his last chance. I think he's ready and focused.

Comment

am taking chambers at +250 at this time.
                if interested :http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=284722

Comment

chambers isnt winning a title at hw so why is this significant again>>chambers is just another overweight cruiserweight who doesnt wanna make weight

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    chambers isnt winning a title at hw so why is this significant again>>chambers is just another overweight cruiserweight who doesnt wanna make weight
                    whoa man your a sleep at the wheel.
                    chambers hits harder is just as fast as haye and a much better chin.
                    most are hoping guys with styles like chambers and haye are the way to go to beat these euro slugs like wlad.
                    i tend to believe that larry.

Comment

Working...
                    X