No announcement yet.

Is Cottos win over Mosley bigger then any win Mayweather has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    What do you say, its an opinion topic. I'm not going to debate anyone, I'll let the poll speak for itself.
    yes, that was easy. Next thread please

Comment

You are a clown. I don't even post here and i've already figured that out. I agree that it was a bad night. His dumbass got caught cheating. and now his ass is suspended. And bad karma led to his cheating ass to get ko'd. You are 100% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dapeedreean View Post
        He just had a bad night. He'll win the rematch.
        I was kidding. Honestly, I think Margarito beats Cotto without the plaster, But with or without the plaster, he cannot beat Mosley. Mosley's style is all wrong for Margarito.

Comment

He was missing his plaster, we all know why margarito gets his ass kicked early in fights then comes on later in fights. His plaster hasn't hardened yet, just like when he came on late against pwills. Margarito is a cheater.
          Examples of Margarito coming on late:

K.O Cintron in 5
          K.O Cintron (2) in 6 with body shot
          K.O Golden Johnson in 2
          K.O Gomez in 1
          K.O Kyvelos in 2

Where's your stupid excuses now?

And btw, if he had hands of stone against Williams, and Clottey, why didnt their faces break from his punches.

You're just a dumbass hater who hopes he stays suspended so he doesnt come back to terrorrize your favorite ***** ass fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            I was kidding. Honestly, I think Margarito beats Cotto without the plaster, But with or without the plaster, he cannot beat Mosley. Mosley's style is all wrong for Margarito.
            Its possible. But I also think Tony partied waaay too much after the Cotto win and put on a ****load of weight.
            He looked extra slow on fight night against Shane and I think dropping all that weight affected him. Plus I honestly think he underestimated Shane going in.
            I'd like to see a motivated version of Tony (like against Cotto) in a rematch.

Comment

I'd never rank Corrales above Mosley, I didn't want to debate but that is all I have to say on that subject.
              cosign, mosley is an atg and the current ww king. That pretty much ****s on anything floyd has ever done. He shouldve said oscar since hes an atg too. Mosley is better than oscar and holds 2 wins over him. Now im done

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
                cosign, mosley is an atg and the current ww king. That pretty much ****s on anything floyd has ever done. He shouldve said oscar since hes an atg too. Mosley is better than oscar and holds 2 wins over him. Now im done
                SSM and DLH are NOT ATGs

Comment

Originally posted by The Dapeedreean View Post
                  Examples of Margarito coming on late:

K.O Cintron in 5
                  K.O Cintron (2) in 6 with body shot
                  K.O Golden Johnson in 2
                  K.O Gomez in 1
                  K.O Kyvelos in 2

Where's your stupid excuses now?

And btw, if he had hands of stone against Williams, and Clottey, why didnt their faces break from his punches.

You're just a dumbass hater who hopes he stays suspended so he doesnt come back to terrorrize your favorite ***** ass fighters.

Examples of him coming on late, Clottey, Williams, and Cotto. All the names you mentioned are losers who probably couldn't take Margaritos punching ability even if he didn't use plaster.

Comment

Examples of him coming on late, Clottey, Williams, and Cotto. All the names you mentioned are losers who probably couldn't take Margaritos punching ability even if he didn't use plaster.
                    Nice try douche. But this is a pathetic reach. You cant have it both ways. You said "all" his fights. And now you're gonna pick and choose when he did and didnt?

And if he really had plaster against Clottey and Williams why didnt they look like Cotto too??
                    He landed punches on all their faces.

I'm through destroying you.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                      SSM and DLH are NOT ATGs
                      you took it like i was saying top ten atg. Thats not what i meant. I meant top 50-100 atg. dlh was the face of boxing for years and mosley was one of the best boxers in the last 10-15 years. If smm and dlh aint in your top 50-100 then you shouldnt be a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X