Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao at 17 years old in L&M Gym, Manila (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude is doing sit ups on a wood and holding his feet down with bike tires. Crazy, you really get reminded of the upbringing some of these fighters are coming from.

No wonder most of these guys don't change no matter how famous or rich they get. It's really the only sport that can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
      nice man. thanks for sharing. green k
      you mean gray worthless k.

Comment

great pics , thank for sharing

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics. Always interesting to see how the top fighters of today were when they 1st started out

Comment

His nose looks different. Interesting pics.

Comment

Looks like a lady boy to me.

Comment

He looked a lot different before the HGH and Steroids.

Comment

Went to L&M before it became MP towers, a lotta vandals there, mostly Pacs, LOL he's got funny stuff written there.

It was just near my place, one time went there to work out, dang, bike rollers and tyres, busted equip, knock off makeshift locker rooms, but really a down to earth place. Everyone knew each other, that place is just awesome.

The place is just loaded since Manny bought it in 2006 and renovated it and now is a complete gym with cheezy kolehiyalas to drool after a good workout.

Comment

his head was already big (compared to his body) when he was 17 yrs old, pac was probably hitting roids and HGH at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                      He looked a lot different before the HGH and Steroids.
                      I thought the same thing. Still good to see pictures of a future fighter of the decade!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X