No announcement yet.

Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weights

ive never rele lifted weights before but wud lyk 2 start so i can get a bit more power in my punches (not that i dnt have a nockout hook alredy ) was wonderin if it rele makes a difference wat weightsyou use but have been looking at these, any1 c anythin rong with them or any reason y i shudnt use them??

and this is the details: http://www.jjbsports.com/jjbec/-/whts/73017601/

What kind of exercises will you be doing?

Comment

bicep curls and that hold ur arm out thing that muscles up ur triceps

Comment

Originally posted by scab46 View Post
        tell you what here is something that will save you time and money get a membership at a gym average fitness gyms have dumbells from 5 pounds to 200 and have a **** load of weight lifting machines you can use most gyms around my area are no more than 50 bucks a month

Comment

I tell you something man. A lot of people on this forum and going to tell you not to do bicep curls as it "doesnt aid boxing" And I can see there point. If you get massive biceps, its going to slow you down. But Im not sure about maybe increasing size a little.

Comment

you should allways get a full body program and since you need more than dumbels for that you should join a gym.

Comment

ok, fckn h8 fitness gyms tbh, im a member of a boxin gym but we dnt lift weights in it

Comment

ok, fckn h8 fitness gyms tbh, im a member of a boxin gym but we dnt lift weights in it
                and rightly so

Comment

Then find an Olympic weightlifting gym or a power lifting gym.

And bicep curls are worthless for boxing. Don't waste your time.

Comment

ok whats wrong with fitness gyms? you cant hate em i just dont get it

Comment

Working...
                    X