Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Crawford Must Be Relevant Welterweight Before We Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You may think Thurman will lose, but the idea that Thurman would duck, is silly.

Thurman fought Porter coming off a year layoff. Then did the same with Garcia. Now coming off elbow surgery, he'll wisely take a tune-up before Spence...but he will fight Spence.

What he's trying to say with regard to Crawford is...get in line. There are other deserving welters at the moment.
    I hope your right,I have no problem with his prior fights im merely saying he is now starting to act like hes a juggernaut & everyone needs to meet all kinds of qualifications to fight him when his fight w Garcia was very unimpressive to say the least for 2nd half of fight esp. & hes still not well known.

Im astonished with how hes been behaving in interviews & making himself seem like hes a cashcow legend already & as if his resume is hof worthy compared to Crawfords/Spence/Garcia. I would love to see him fight all 3 mentioned but sounds like hes more pûssiewhipped on wifey than serious about being the best.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      I hope your right,I have no problem with his prior fights im merely saying he is now starting to act like hes a juggernaut & everyone needs to meet all kinds of qualifications to fight him when his fight w Garcia was very unimpressive to say the least for 2nd half of fight esp. & hes still not well known.

Im astonished with how hes been behaving in interviews & making himself seem like hes a cashcow legend already & as if his resume is hof worthy compared to Crawfords/Spence/Garcia. I would love to see him fight all 3 mentioned but sounds like hes more pûssiewhipped on wifey than serious about being the best.
      He's behaving the way everyone does in his position. He's not the chaser anymore, he's being chased. Aside from Pacquiao, Thurman is the biggest box office name at 147 and he holds two titles.

So he'll play coy but he's fighting Spence next yr. I wouldn't be surprised if he targets a Devon Alexander in his first fight back.

Comment

He's behaving the way everyone does in his position. He's not the chaser anymore, he's being chased. Aside from Pacquiao, Thurman is the biggest box office name at 147 and he holds two titles.

So he'll play coy but he's fighting Spence next yr. I wouldn't be surprised if he targets a Devon Alexander in his first fight back.
        I shouldn't have called him "acting bîtchmade" that's too strong a word(I said it semi-jokingly),my point was that if u see the interviews, this & many others, you'll notice he acts as if he's some pretty boy whos just sounds like he's bipolar & emo.

He gets all emo & starts crying,then he basically was getting punked in fronta Spence, which no man let alone fighter should ever let happen.

Spence was saying hed whoop his ass & Thurman just came back with some lame response sounding straight shook(no lie ill try to find it).

If someone comes up 2 you & says they'll whoop your ass & wanna fight u, don't u consider that bîtchmade if u don't at least posture back & say "ill **** u up chump"? But the way Thurman reacted would be considered punked anywhere in life. Imagine instead if this was some jobsite even,it would still be considered getting punked to let another man make u sound scared. He started instead talking about his wife & how whipped he is.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          I shouldn't have called him "acting bîtchmade" that's too strong a word(I said it semi-jokingly),my point was that if u see the interviews, this & many others, you'll notice he acts as if he's some pretty boy whos just sounds like he's bipolar & emo.

He gets all emo & starts crying,then he basically was getting punked in fronta Spence, which no man let alone fighter should ever let happen.

Spence was saying hed whoop his ass & Thurman just came back with some lame response sounding straight shook(no lie ill try to find it).

If someone comes up 2 you & says they'll whoop your ass & wanna fight u, don't u consider that bîtchmade if u don't at least posture back & say "ill **** u up chump"? But the way Thurman reacted would be considered punked anywhere in life. Imagine instead if this was some jobsite even,it would still be considered getting punked to let another man make u sound scared. He started instead talking about his wife & how whipped he is.
          Would love to see that exchange if you can find it. I don't put too much stock into them but still a good watch.

Comment

Thurman is 1 of those fighters that often sounds mentally beaten prefight like v garcia, but surprised me before,so its hard to predict if he's actually mentally beaten compared 2 many other fighters like kovalev who I told everyone was mentally beaten before 2nd fight because he was still dwelling on the 1st fight crying to the media about being robbed,all the way until day of the fight.

The fight v Garcia I thought 4 sure he would lose because of how much he was letting Garcias crew into his head,but unlike kov he manned up instead & won a "contentious decision". So there is something to be said about his ability at least. If he fights Spence/Crawford next yr id give him massive props & stop "hating" as would others imo,hell even if he rematches garcia id shut me up.

Comment

what a **** statement....

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                Thurman is right. Crawford beat Smallboa and a whole bunch of bozos at 140. Thurman beats him anyway.
                you just hate all black americans with talent dont you??? you were just hating on Charlo this past weekend, now Crawford?

Comment

Thurmans a pretty funny dude. Crying non stop up until 1 or 2 years ago that nobody wanted to fight him.

Comment

Fighters in this part of their careers only fight twice a year. So if this is how it should go, they'll fight 3 years from now and both may potentially have a loss or two on their records.

Comment

i'm tired of this stupid speech everyone's been repeating for the last couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                      X