Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank God. I was genuinely considering not even watching this Chelsea game.

This Chelsea game is making me feel something.

Pure anger. But still.

Comment

• I think Batshoes might actually be the worst striker we've had in my life time.

He is soo uncoordinated. A high ball will come into him and he will literally try and kick it at knee height. I'm worried he might be a little bit ******ed.

I think his career is effectively over at Chelsea unless he scores here and looks like a footballer.

Comment

• Wow, City are not only beating teams, they're absolutely destroying them.

It's like watching Barca destroy the bum teams in La Liga that have Spanish waiters and fishermen playing in defence.

Comment

• Chelsea are a ****ing joke wtf.. I know crystal palace had to finally score a goal eventually.. but to lose also??

Comment

• Aww the pain of defeat against a team of absolute bums enriches me.

England never make me feel this way. Slaying fucking Lithuania like its nothing.

Chelsea wise, Willian and Batshoes are utter, utter dross and have been all season. Willian has been good in the past but he needs to pulled to one side and told he's not going to be in the side for a month and to get his head down in training.

I'm gutted that we're stuck with a lad like Batshoes all season when we have an actual youth player banging goals in in the big leagues.

What will happen now is we'll loan or sell Batshoes because, bless him, he is 100 levels below having what is needed to play for a top team, and we'll get a good striker in and then roadblock Tammy's progress next season and he'll never play for us.

Comment

• How did we lose?

I missed it. The lady’s birthday and all.

Comment

• Chelsea have a total of one point in the 4 games Gary Cahill have started this season

Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Legendary performance by United.. Mourhino set them up well.. didnt want them to get too tired before the actual important match in the CL this weem

I love this post.

It’s the parody of football. Did you ever imagine praising Jose for a negative football performance back in 2006?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Chelsea have a total of one point in the 4 games Gary Cahill have started this season

Coincidence?
                    Cahill isn’t good enough. He had reverted to a Bolton level player.

Fair play to him because he was a stalwart deputy to the sheriff that is John Terry but the time has come for Cahill to be on the outs.

Seeing him vs City. We may as well play Clarke-Salter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Chelsea have a total of one point in the 4 games Gary Cahill have started this season

Coincidence?
                      I thought he played better than the other two.

To be fair, only a few weeks ago I thought we were a quality outfit but now I think we are a team of utter bums. The truth is somewhere in the middle probably.

Rudiger and Christiansen should both start every game tbh. Luiz should be pushed into a midfield option if Drinkwater is such a crock and Azpi and Cahill can be alternated with Azpi being the top dog.

The problems lay further up the pitch today though. Only Fabregas looked like a footballer. Even Bakayoko had a bad day.

Zappacosta played well. That's it.

Chelsea really should have sold Willian to Man United. He's going to haunt us all season. You can tell when a player has just lost it. He's lost it. Lost a bit of speed, a bit of strength, a bit of desire. And he's never really had any end product. He's a waste of a shirt. Musonda Jr is better than him now even though he's a bit skinny and weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X