Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo, Triple-G Will Be Bombs Away From the Start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both guys will be cautious

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Honestly, I doubt that.

Both fighters strike me as inclined to box technically when against credible threats.
      You got it going all 12 rounds?

Comment

Alvared needs to stay the boxing sweet science course that he learned from the Mayweather ass whooppin or he's getting knocked out. Just box and win. (TMT)

Comment

canelo tires quickly,,i've seen him with his mouth open in the fourth round,,i think golovkin will come on strong in second half of fight and canelo will be very tired

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            You got it going all 12 rounds?
            Not necessarily, but it definitely won't be Hagler Hearns either

Comment

Everyone's saying this but I just don't believe it. GGG and Canelo are both thinking fighters and despite being aggressive and durable don't like to get hit much. I can only see it becoming really high contact in the latter stages if one of the two starts to slow down

Comment

Another Hagler/Hearns coming up. Body shots will do the most damage. Two or three, maybe four rounds.

Comment

Expect to see a very tactical boxing match between these two; Especially early because there is too much level of respect for one another and the other boxer's skill. It seems to me that Oscar is attempting to sell more tickets and pay per view buys.

Comment

Working...
                  X