Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which One Of The Uppercuts Has The Most Weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK they all looked same to me, hard to distinguish btw photos and make a choice:

[IMG]http://cdn.***********ny.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/USATSI_9955585.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

brook vs ggg is such a fun fight to watch. its like fight night round 4 fight, welter vs middle. brook did well. think it took a lot out of him mentally though. he should of been on his feet a lot more. cant trade with ggg when its ya first fight at middle. brook a bone in his face. get the pun?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
        IDK they all looked same to me, hard to distinguish btw photos and make a choice:

[IMG]http://cdn.***********ny.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/USATSI_9955585.jpg[/IMG]
        Gennady has some nice custom 8 inch gloves in the later half of his career. I would guarantee Floyd would pull a Maidana embarrassment of how Robert Garcia has custom made gloves with more weight distributed around the wrist wrappings. Such cheating Alvarez is gonna pillow slap Gennady around the ring with his Everlast MX

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I can't see C so I'll say A. It's a shorter uppercut than Canelo's. His looks like it was thrown from further out.
          Do you think Alvarez at 160 has more force than any of those shown?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            The way brook looks into his eyes after, lmao what a moment to share with somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Do you think Alvarez at 160 has more force than any of those shown?
              No. Canelo's power seems to be overrated at times. He has respectable power, that is it. His 'power' comes from his combinations and short punches. At 160, vs bigger guys, he will struggle to dent them.

Comment

No. Canelo's power seems to be overrated at times. He has respectable power, that is it. His 'power' comes from his combinations and short punches. At 160, vs bigger guys, he will struggle to dent them.
                I think you forgot though. I showed Nelo there at 155 against Angulo, JCC Jr. Is way heavier than Angulo and Nelo was able to push his Jr.'s body back with just a pull counter. I think Nelo is more comfy at 160.

Lastly, you really think this Nelo at 160 can't drive an uppercut with more force than Brook? Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  I think you forgot though. I showed Nelo there at 155 against Angulo, JCC Jr. Is way heavier than Angulo and Nelo was able to push his Jr.'s body back with just a pull counter. I think Nelo is more comfy at 160.

Lastly, you really think this Nelo at 160 can't drive an uppercut with more force than Brook? Seriously
                  Honestly, I didn't know you were trying to compare to the Brook uppercut and I had forgotten what the pics were. Lol

Comment

Honestly, I didn't know you were trying to compare to the Brook uppercut and I had forgotten what the pics were. Lol
                    The votes, poll says that Brook's uppercut had more weight, yet Golovkin's head was wobbled back...

Whereas Alvarez lifted Angulo's torso and head on a back foot...

Comment

just saying...

Comment

Working...
                      X